🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 {15}

𝐈 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞
𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 5-10
𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨... 𝐅𝐮𝐧.  (ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴡʜʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ɪs ᴀ ᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ)

ღʚღ     Ollie: Ollie Y: YOUL : Langa[Maybe] R: Reki [Maybe]Miya: Miya[( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]Shadow:Shadow [yes]ღʚღ

ღʚღ
Ollie: Ollie
Y: YOU
L : Langa[Maybe]
R: Reki [Maybe]
Miya: Miya[( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]
Shadow:Shadow [yes]
ღʚღ

ღʚღ     Ollie: Ollie Y: YOUL : Langa[Maybe] R: Reki [Maybe]Miya: Miya[( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]Shadow:Shadow [yes]ღʚღ

"Can I help you" I said that with a raised eyebrow and an amused look on my face. The amusement in my face seemed to annoy the old man in front of me though.

He looked at me as if he was gonna kill me. My guess was that he was analyzing me, but after a good 2 minutes he finally decided he was gonna talk.

S: "Yeah, this  mineshaft is for skateboarders NOT Roller skaters."

When he said that I was actually deciding if I was gonna do the "who...asked" thing , but I decided against it seeing as the man in front of me not only seemed cocky and looked old but he also seemed like he could beat my ass.

Before I could say anything I heard another cocky voice but it seemed younger and calmer less rough then the wide set man in front of me.

Miya: what do you think you're doing shadow.

The wide set man know deemed as "Shadow" turned around facing the person who had spoken.

I peeked around "Shadow" being the nosey person I was just to see who had spoken.

It was another male maybe around my age.he looked... beautiful...

The male had bright emerald eyes and a mop of ebony hair on the top of his head. He was wearing a dark pink stripped long sleeve shirt with a light green short sleeved hoodie with purple cat ears over it. Under the green hoodie was a purple cat tail. He was also wearing black shorts that went down to right above his knees. To tie everything together he was wearing navy blue socks that went up to his calves, on the top of the socks it had one orange stripe. He was also wearing yellow high tops that had one purple stripe across the side.

That's when I noticed something.

That's the boy that Langa was trying to sneak in the house while I was asleep, and one of the people he was hanging out with at the park when me and Ollie were racing.

I think his name was Miya or something like that.

Miya: "you inadequate slime!"
Miya: "Stop always bothering rookies when they're minding their business"

Shadow: " This place was pacifically made for skateboarders though"
Shadow: " did you see when he raced that dude, what's his name..."

Miya: "Kevin"

Shadow: "Yeah! that's his name,Kevin."
Shadow "Anyway when they were racing-"

Y-:"  I asked him if it was ok if I roller skated instead of skateboarding the course and he said I could."
Y: " he may have underestimated me though, that's why he lost!"

I was know standing up my hands behind my back as my face held a big closed eyed smile.

Y: " He gave the ok"

I still had a smile on my face but I heard a skateboard from behind me being picked up so I turned around, and there was Ollie they were looking at me as if asking "what's going on".

✎𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐞?✌︎