☁️🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄽🄾🅃🄴☁️

When I write/type each chapter I go off what comes to the mind right then and there and each chapter has no more then 600 words at least.

The reason for that being so I can keep track of the chapters and how much I write for each chapter and the details;that probably doesn't make since but I don't think you care why each chapter has less then 600 words each.

Also I feel like a lot of people are gonna ask what this thing means.

__________
𖣔۞𖣔
L-Langa
Y-YOU
R-Reki(maybe)
M-mom(probably not)
Bf- bf means best friend in this story <^Ollie^>
C-Miya(No)
𖣔۞𖣔
___________

So like I said I write what comes to my mind first so when I come up with the writing I also have to think about characters so when a character has "(maybe)", "(depends)", "(probably not)", or "(No)" it tells you if I'm planning on having the characters in that chapter talk or if they are in that chapter .

I also am aware that MC or Y/N hasn't met Miya yet but I'm kinda not going off the anime so the only thing that I'm kinda planning is when and where are our MC and Miya gonna meet because idk how I'm gonna do that so I'm working on that. I'm also trying to make the introduction not so boring. So it'll be enjoyable .
(Already did introduce him don't mind the random appearance you'll meet him properly :))

Anyways, let me know if you guys have any more questions that I haven't answered and you'd like to know, sorry for making you read this if you did read this lol.㋛

[also writing this on New Years just turned 12:00, so happy New year 🎈]

                      🄽🄴🅇🅃 🅄🄿🄳🄰🅃🄴?
                     ғᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 28ᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 8