🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 {14}

Time went by quickly and soon me and Ollie where at their house getting ready. The excuse was that I was having a sleepover with Ollie. My mom didn't know that Ollie's dad was at work so we could do anything we wanted.

Which would have normally been Netflix and snacks but we actually have something to do this time.

Once we both where fully dressed I grabbed a bag from Ollies closet and put their dads house key in it, extra shoes, my phone their phone, my wallet and I also put two water bottle an a couple snacks just in case.

✣✤✣
Ollie: Ollie
Y: YOU
L : Langa[No]
R: Reki [No]
Miya: Miya ♡ [No]

[More characters on the way]
✣✤✣

Y: "ok Ollie, I think I have everything are you ready?"

Ollie: "yea, I think I have everything"

Y: "ok cool then let's go"

☁︎☀︎☁︎

We arrived relatively quickly due to the subways and we took a Uber/Taxi a couple blocks down from the mineshaft and we walked the rest of the way.

Ollie:wow... look at all the lights

Y:I know right!

I grabbed their hand and started dragging them towards the entrance, one guard blocked there path though when they were gonna go through. You showed them your S pin and he moved. You just continued dragging Ollie around though to look at everything.

I couldn't help it I was just so excited!

✌︎𝐁𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩✌︎ 
⚣⚢⚣⚢⚣

It was know around 10 pm and I was sitting down on the ground the bag next to me. I was watching Ollie on the ramp, cheering them on and just overall chilling. We- well I had ran down a couple blocks to get a smoothie before the smoothie shop closed. Don't know why but I was craving a strawberry blueberry mix smoothie.

Anyway, that was like 20 minutes ago. I suddenly felt something hit the back of my head hard. My head jerked forward making my mask slip off a little but I fixed it quickly.

I stood up and turned around to look at whoever threw whatever that was at my head.

When I turned around I saw a wide set man with an orange mohawk. His face was painted white as well as his neck with wild green makeup around his eyes and magenta lipstick?.

He was wearing a black  cropped top with what looked like straps across. His jacket was also cropped and it was black. For his bottoms I'm pretty sure he was wearing skin tight black jeans with a belt and he had on black thigh high boots. He was also wearing black gloves.did I mention he also had on a magenta cape.

The cape was extra in my opinion but my opinion obviously doesn't matter.He looked... old and the makeup on his face wasn't doing him any justice what so ever.

At the same time though I was kinda scared of him. He was smiling at me creepily.and he was kinda hunched over which made him more creepy.

Actually I don't think he creeped me out I think he just made me  uncomfortable but  you know  same difference.

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝!

Name: Hiromi Higa [Shadow]Age: 24 Birthday: September 14 Occupation: FlouriestHobbies: Skateboarding[?]Favorite dish: [N/A]Status: Alive ❧☙❧☙✌︎A/N ✎

Age: 24
Birthday: September 14
Occupation: Flouriest
Hobbies: Skateboarding[?]
Favorite dish: [N/A]
Status: Alive
❧☙❧☙
✌︎A/N ✎

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞.𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 :)