🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 {18}

☏☊☏☊☏

☏☊☏☊☏

So, turns out I took a nap. When I woke up I felt like I got hit by a bus twice.

My body felt exhausted and it hurt, I also felt hot.This definitely isn't good.

As I was thinking I heard the front door open and close. Honestly I was about to panic but I remembered langa gave one of his friends  his key to get into the house to help me get rid of my stomach ache.

My vision was a little blurry and I felt dizzy, maybe another nap would help
✧✦✧✦✧
When I woke up I felt some type of cloth on my forehead which I assumed the "cloth" was a rag.  My room door was open and it was closed when I took a nap. Maybe Langas friend was here?

I sat up slowly, my body was a little sore but nothing to major or anything that I couldn't deal with. My legs though where more sore then the rest of my body and they unfortunately had a hard time keeping up with all my body weight.. I fell, and when I tried to get up I fell again

During my third time trying to get up I heard a familiar gentle yet stern voice speak.

"What are you doing?"

I looked up and it was that cat boy. Was he langas friend this whole time?! If I think about it I don't know any of langas friends except for Reki. I only know Reki because he comes over frequently to hang out with Langa.

   ❤️‍🩹
Ollie: Ollie[Depends]
Y: YOU
L : Langa[Maybe]
R: Reki [Maybe]
Miya: Miya[( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]
              ❤️‍🩹

Miya: you have a fever in case you didn't catch on you lousy slime, so lay down so it doesn't get worse!

Y: I can't get back up though, my legs are sore
[pouting/whiny voice]

The ebony haired teenager groaned before walking over to the [e/c] eyed male and picking him up which made the twelve year old Yelp out of surprise. The older out of the two just rolled his eyes and sat the younger on his bed.
✜♃♄♃♄☡✜

Miya: your annoyance of a brother should be here in probably another hour or so, while we wait til' he gets here you are gonna stay in bed and rest. I'll give you medicine in a minute. I'll also make you some soup to help with any sore throat you might have either now or later .

I just nodded my head to show I understood and when he saw my nod he walked out my room and cracking the door shut. I heard him sigh too.

I wasn't just gonna go to sleep though, if anything I probably had a lot of energy I mean I took 2 naps. So I did what any logical person would do.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and decided to play games or watch YouTube until cat boy gives me the Medicine or the soup.

I would rather just have the soup but whatever floats his boat I guess.