🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 {11}

The video loaded for a little bit before eventually playing.The video showed me when I was at S last night ?!

What in the world! How did he know I wasn't even near him and I wasn't talking a lot! My face showed no emotion as I watched the video but on the inside I was visibly panicking!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Ok so turns out Langa and Reki just wanted to know what I thought of "the skater" in the video so I was panicking for no reason really. At the same time why would they show me that? Where they looking for a resection or something? I don't know but at least they didn't point anything out.

Anyway I need to get an outfit for S, since if I wear everyday clothes langa will eventually recognize me and I can't have that.

So that leads us to know, in the store with mom. I wanted to go by myself but the clothes store is far without a car so I couldn't plus I could get mom to buy me the outfit I'm sure she wouldn't care.

Did I mention that Ollie was with us?

⚐⚑⚐⚑⚐ 

L- Langa (no dialogue)
Y-YOU
R-Reki (no dialogue)
M- Mom
Ollie-Ollie :|

⚐⚑⚐⚑⚐

Ollie: so you're telling me, that there's illegal skateboard races going on in the abandoned mineshaft?

Ollie was looking at me with a raised eyebrow then their expression switched to a surprised one.
They put their hands on both my shoulders gently before SHAKING the literal life out of me.

When they finally finished their ranting on why I shouldn't even be ease dropping and stalking langa and how it could be dangerous they eventually agreed to go to S with me Friday night but first, outfits.

✲✤✲✤

Ollie helped me pick out an outfit, they wanted us to match but apparently they couldn't find anything I honestly didn't mind matching with them. I mean who don't wanna match with there bestie.

 I mean who don't wanna match with there bestie

[ first one is your S outfit Second one is Ollies you can ofc change your outfit it doesn't have to be that it honestly does not matter I don't know if I plan to have reader do anything like say "I took of my Jean jacket" I don't know so just alte...

[ first one is your S outfit Second one is Ollies you can ofc change your outfit it doesn't have to be that it honestly does not matter I don't know if I plan to have reader do anything like say "I took of my Jean jacket" I don't know so just alter it if you see it]

Mom was kinda skeptical about the jeans because she knows I don't wear ripped jeans to often but after a lot of convincing I finally got her to buy the jeans. I love Younger sibling privileges.

✲✤✲✤✲

It was a Saturday and I had to wake up super early, earlier then usual because I had to go to my school again. One of my teachers called mom about me skipping his class but even if I did attend his class I would fall asleep. Anyway the school principal is gonna have a "private" talk with me and my mom well me and Langa because mom had to go to work.

She did not have time for that principal because the first thing she did when she woke me up she told me exactly what was gonna happen, she also told me I wasn't completely off the hook I would be getting my phone taken away for a couple days for skipping class.

She then ranted on about how she expected better from me. She smacked me on the back of my head then kissed the spot she hit before telling me she loved me and leaving.