🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 {9}

✞❦✞❦✞❦✞

✞❦✞❦✞❦✞

I was walking around mindlessly until I saw Langa on a skate ramp and Reki and four others cheering him on from the ground. He was pretty high in all honesty. I decided being the cliché main character I am that it would be a good idea to get closer and take some pictures for blackmail purposes not in a creepy way.
❅𑁍❅𑁍❅
I swear I was trying my best to go unoticed but of course my clumsy butt decidedly accidentally bump into someone. It was a dude with blonde hair and magenta eyes he had a couple freckles but they where very faint. He was wearing a dark green collared shirt but the collar was white. He also wore a grey jacket over that, for his bottoms he wore some blackish-grayish shorts that went down to his knees. To put the whole outfit together he was wearing some Nikes and rings on his fingers.

He made a whole deal about me bumping into him Even though I APOLOGIZED! Like- dude come on. He was basically dragging attention to us yelling threats and curses.

I was aggravated to say the least , I decided to walk- well skate away since I didn't want all the attention but when I turned around HE GRABBED MY ARM!

I know I couldn't yell anything because then Langa would probably hear me and recognize my voice right away since we do live together. I honestly felt very dumb and exhausted because I couldn't do anything that wouldn't make me stand out more then I already am.

The mans words caught me off guard, as I wasn't paying attention.

"I challenge you to a  Beef!"
☾♥☾♥☾

So that leads us to know. Firstly I had to learn what the heck was a beef cause what?! It was just so random! Anyway, I learned it's a skateboard competition off of bets at the beginning or the race? But anyway basically the loser has to do the winners bet and yada yada the rest of the explanation I tuned out because it was boring.

Since I didn't have a skateboard I asked if I could use Rollerblades since I'm more familiar with it and like I said I didn't have a skateboard. He said that I could use the rollerblades since he would win anyway.

In my honest opinion I thought he was just being overconfident but you know I'm not gonna ruin his spotlight I guess. I also thought he was kinda petty but maybe that was just me.

There were other people who where doing beefs so we had to wait for them to finish their races before we got to go. Which to be honest I was not looking forward to.

For starters I don't even know this man he could be a child rapist or something like that. Secondly he didn't tell me what the bet was, and lastly but the most important is I DONT HAVE A BET IDEA!!

I tried thinking of one when we where waiting but I could NOT think of one. It's like my brain quite it's job, and soon I was standing at the starting line with my hood over my head and my hair covering my face to hide my face. Also yes I could see.