🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 {𝟻}

𖧷߷𖧷߷𖧷

𖧷߷𖧷߷𖧷

Me and Ollie hade finished our food at the bakery and had just arrived at the park, I hade a Milkshake in my hand.They didn't get one because they said they would throw up if they ate anything else before skating.

They then bashed me saying that I was quote on quote a "weirdo" because even though I ate so many sweets I could keep it down and not puke my guts out while skating. I personally thought they where jealous.

᯽𖧷᯽𖧷᯽

᪥❁᪥
L-Langa
Y-YOU
R-Reki(depends)
M-mom(probably not)
C-Miya
Bf- it means best friend in this story <^Ollie^>
᪥❁᪥

Bf- "do you have to make a tiktok right know"

Y/- " yes it's very much necessary."

Ollie pouted at me before grunting when I didn't even look there way.

Bf- "come on n/n we are burning day light !"

I groaned before picking up my phone and putting it back in my bag, "fine" I said skating to where they were standing. They got on there skateboard paddling with their feet to get some speed until they got to the speed that they where comfortable with. I had no problem catching up though.

Bf-"Isn't that your brother n/n?"

Y/- " huh?"

I looked to the side and they where right Langa was on the other side of the field/sidewalk with that Reki boy I had met a day ago but Langa was not just hanging out with Reki but he was also with 4 other people.

Y/- "Yea it is?, let's go before he complains that I'm stalking him."

Ollie laughed before speeding up on their board causing me to speed up as well. Yea I stalk langa sometimes but it doesn't mean I like getting called out for it.

{ 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙾𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜} ᪥𖣔᪥I was finally  home and had taken a shower

᪥𖣔᪥
I was finally  home and had taken a shower. Mom was home but she was sleep and Langa still hasn't returned home yet. I sat at the kitchen table with a lollipop in my mouth as I played Mario Kart on my switch.

Suddenly I heard the jingling of keys before the front door crept open. Langa tip-toed in,the red-head behind him. They took of their shoes before trying to make their way to Langas room. Key word was "tried".

Oh!,Did I mention it was 2:55am

I flicked the light on holding my hand out " $100 not to tell mom" I smirked as a saw Langas face went from shock to scared to just annoyed "how about $20".

Y/- $110

L-$10

Y/-$120

L-$ 5

I glared at him slightly before speaking in a cocky yet annoyed tone

Y/- "$200 is my final offer take it or leave it"

I saw him grit his teeth before grunting and pulling out his wallet giving me 10 20 doller bills in my hand I counted it just in case before smirking " Nice doing business with you big brother, have fun"

I then walked off to my room, smiling that I had gotten some cash.