🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 {13}

It was know the next morning, I was being scolded by mom

It was know the next morning, I was being scolded by mom. It was early in the morning too, probably around 8:00 AM Langa was cooking breakfast and me and mom where sitting at the table.

I hated being scolded but unfortunately it happened a lot often then you would think since mom got regularly called when she was at work the school telling her about me skipping classes. I think she didn't care because I had all A's and B's nothing lower.

However I think she was more mad at the school then at me when she found out I had got expelled but she still scolded me I guess because I was still at fault for skipping my classes.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Mom didn't take my skates or my phone away thankfully and after a bit of scolding at breakfast (Langa not interacting what so ever) she headed out for work.

I was currently in my room talking to Ollie telling them all the details that happened I also told them before hand that we would still go to that midnight illegal skateboard racing thing that night. I honestly think they were very excited to go but they just weren't showing it.

You may also be wondering,what I'm gonna wear to cover my face when I'm at the skateboarding thing. Well when I was out with Ollie and mom i actually picked out a pretty decent mask that I could wear when there. Ollie also found one that they liked.

Unfortunately mom didn't pay for the masks so we got the masks with our allowance. Which I was ok with.

 Which I was ok with

[yours]

[ollie]

[ollie]

Ollie seemed to have a problem with spending their allowance so I payed for them which did not make me happy since they had enough money on them to pay for it, they just didn't wanna use their money but I'm their best friend and I love them so I payed even though I didn't want to.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

To past time before it got dark me and Ollie made plans to hang out since they wanted to get away from home.

Don't get me wrong Ollie had a pretty good living environment it wasn't anything bad. They lived with their dad and moved down to Okinawa from Canada when me and my family moved. Their parents got divorced when Ollie came out as Lesbian and wanted to go by they/them pronouns.

Their father was very supportive while their mother? Well she wasn't happy one bit.

Ollie would call me every night when we where back in Canada I could here the yelling and stuff being thrown around in the background. I would just stay on the phone trying to comfort them while they tried to cry silently as to not alert their parents who where arguing.

The arguing didn't go to far and it didn't lead to their parents physically hurting each other or that's what Ollie had told me over the phone.

The arguing did probably hurt their parents mentally though seeing as the tole it took on Ollies dad. It wasn't pretty to see him have a mental breakdown when I was over their house and ollies mom was working. Just the image of Ollie trying to calm their father then eventually giving up and having a breakdown of their own.

I never want to see my best friend like that ever, having to go through something like that.

🄽🄴🅇🅃 🅄🄿🄳🄰🅃🄴?
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 30
ɪғ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ 60 ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ɪʟʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 24