🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 {𝟼}

I woke up earlier then usual because it was my turn to cook today

I woke up earlier then usual because it was my turn to cook today. Well it wasn't official but it's a Monday and I claim that it's my day to cook but langa sometimes beats me to it.

I didn't bother to change out of my my pjs I just went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I was done I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided I would make some eggs and bacon with a fruit bowl, the fruit bowl would contain apples, pineapples, strawberries,blueberries, and bananas.

 I decided I would make some eggs and bacon with a fruit bowl, the fruit bowl would contain apples, pineapples, strawberries,blueberries, and bananas

When I was finally done cooking Mom hade just woken up. I smiled at her as she took a seat and I placed a plate with bacon and eggs in front of her. I then grabbed a bowl with the fruit that I had cut and placed it in front of her.

I then finished setting the table for when Langa woke up, and for me when I was done cleaning up and washing the dishes.

㋛☻㋛☻㋛

Mom finished her food and said she would go get ready for work, langa still hadn't gotten up yet, and I was just finishing up my food.

I wonder if Reki is still over, probably is. When I finally was done with washing mine and moms dishes. I grabbed a tray and put langas food on it. I also put an extra fruit bowl on the tray just in case Reki was still over. I then made my way to Langas room knocking on the door slightly then waited. Langa opened his door slightly just to stick his head out.

★☆★
L-Langa
Y-YOU
M-mom(probably)
bf-means best friend in this book <^ollie^>(maybe)
R- Reki(idk)
C- Miya(most likely not)
★☆★

L-" What"

Y/-"I mad breakfast, here"

He took the tray out my hand. When he did he opened the door wider and on the bed I saw a red tuff of hair. I just smirked and walked away to my room to get dressed for the day.

{ɪᴛ ᴅᴏsᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ

{ɪᴛ ᴅᴏsᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ.}
♡♡♡

Once I finished changing I started getting all my school stuff together and ready. It didn't really take long to do so and I hade some free time to get some candy and snacks.

When I got all my snacks and candy I opened a lollipop and put it in my mouth then I clicked on the link to my zoom homeroom class.
  ㋛☻㋛☻㋛☻㋛☻㋛☻㋛☻㋛☻㋛☻㋛☻㋛☻㋛

Classes went by really quickly and I didn't have any homework from any of my classes but I did have to do a little bit of studying for a Science quiz that I had but that quiz would be easy.

I mostly spent the rest of the day being a lazy person eating candy all day. Despite all the sweets I eat every single day I've never actually had a cavity except when I was 6, but I don't think you wanna know what I ate to get a cavity.

Actually you probably do wanna know. So to keep this short let's just say I used to be really sneaky when I was younger and my mom and dad left out a bunch of sweets that where made for a party they where gonna host that had probably 30 people. And I didn't brush my teeth for a week and one think led to another. A month later found out I had not 1 not 2 but 4 cavities!