🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 {17}

▽△▷▽△▷

▽△▷▽△▷

It was a Monday.boy did I hate Monday's. I had nothing to do since I had gotten expelled from another school. Which I'm still pressed about since I had all A's and some B's in all my classes.

Anyways, Monday and I'm bored. A bored y/n could lead to a lot of bad things....

▽△▷▽△▷
I take it back, I'm no longer bored. I'm gonna occupy myself by doing something, dangerous. Something neither Langa nor mom would approve of, but what the heck they where both technically unavailable. Langa was at school as he should, and moms at work. Ollies at school so I obviously couldn't ask them to come with me but that's ok I guess.
                                        [《𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭》]

I was currently walking to the local candy store, to you guessed it buy a bunch of candy

I was currently walking to the local candy store, to you guessed it buy a bunch of candy. What am I going to do with that candy you may ask. Simple. I'm gonna make a super unhealthy cavity filled, sweet and savory drink.

Dangerous, I know

Anyhow it didn't take long to walk to the candy store which I was great full for. I honestly did not like walking but I hade to because I didn't feel like roller skating and I don't have any one to drive me to the store.

Inside the store was quite empty and all the containers and shelf's were overstocked with candy. Maybe it has to do something with the fact that it's Monday?

I LOVE MONDAYS!
⍥⍤⍥⍤⍥

Know back at home, the (h/c) boy is know laying on the couch. The poor boy had a bad stomach ache. He never had stomach aches after eating a lot of unhealthy things  so he didn't really know how to deal with them. So the 12 year old opted for the next best thing.Calling his older brother. 

⍥⍤⍥⍤⍥

Ollie: Ollie [Maybe] 
Y: YOU
L : Langa[Yes]
R: Reki [Maybe]
Miya: Miya[(We'll see]

✩✮✩✮✩
[In the Call]

Y- Langa I have a stomach ache...
L- what do you want me to do about that, I'm at school

Y- Langa please!, it hurts really really really bad!
[Langa sighs]
L- I'll see what I can do, I'll text you
[Langa hangs up]
✩✮✩✮✩

Ok, I have a really bad stomach ache and Langa isn't helping.

I got off the couch slowly trying not to somehow upset my tummy more. I've decided that I'm gonna try to shower and put on some comfy clothes then go lay down. I'll check if Langa texts me anything after I shower.
_-_-_

After showering I checked my phone to see if Langa sent me anything, which he didn't. So I just went ahead and put on some comfy clothes, those comfy clothes being my favorite hoodie and some comfy shorts.

When I was done getting dressed I plopped down on my bed. I grabbed my phone, which was on my nightstand and I was about to call langa again to tell him my stomach ache was getting worse but he texted me.

《 🌈𝐆𝐚𝐲😵‍💫》
𝙶𝚊𝚢🌈😵‍💫: 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙 ☕️

.                                                                     𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙼𝚔,   𝚝𝚢𝚢𝚢
                                                                                   𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 2:31