chapter one

"Am a king Amal you can't make decisions for me" said Ajmal looking angry.

"I understand you, but you have to meet her she is your new bride." Said Amal

"No way am going to meet that girl and I don't have a second wife always remember that, you and mother forced me to this marriage and I don't like that girl"

" My king you just have to accept that she is your second wife and you have to sleep in her room tonight".

"Are you sending me to sleep in that room? No I won't agree to that".

Amal tried to persuade Ajmal to sleep in Dina's room even though deep down her heart it very difficult for her to send her husband to another woman but she  has no choice, she just have to accept it.

Ajmal is a king of sokoto empire he had this kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. Ajmal is a very handsome king, his handsomeness makes all the young girls in the empire to fall for him, they always wished to be his second wife. Despite all the opportunity that came his way he always ignored all the girls attention. His heart only belongs to Queen Amal.

At the age of 25 Ajmal become the king of sokoto empire after his father (king Abdul Jabar) passed away. Ajmal has known Amal right from the University,they got married after they graduate from the University.

Amal she is a very beautiful young lady at the age of 23 she becomes the queen of the empire which all the girls in the kingdom wished to be in her shoes.

Amal pushing Ajmal out of the room. "You have to sleep in her room for a week since tonight is your wedding night and you have to consumate your marriage with her".

Ajmal was surprised that Amal is sending him to sleep in another woman's room whom he don't even consider has his wife. He looked at Amal and said "Amal you can't tell me  what to do I don't want to go to that room don't you understand, will you be able to sleep on the bed alone without me?".

"Just don't worry about me and go and meet her, am also a woman and I understand how painful is it when the groom reject the bride on her wedding night".