Chapter Nineteen

Dina was so frustrated about the king's decision, she never expected it. 

" All our plans has been ruined, now what are we going to do now" said senior queen looking at Dina.

" Mother am so confused right now.. don't even know what to do".

" But am scared mother"

" What making you scared Dina?"

" I have this feelings that the king knows that am the one that set them up" 

" Am not sure he knows because if he knows he will have said it right away..just keep calm let look for another way"

" No matter what we do the king will always be by her side...and with him it's difficult to sent her out of this palace"

Senior queen hummed and said "Dina follow me."

" Mother where are we going" said Dina looking surprised.

" Am going to send her out myself" said senior queen looking upset.
Dina sighed and said " mother you need to calm down..the king will not be happy about what you are about to do..he has already makes a decision"

" No Dina, am his mother and he has to obey me...I never want him to marry her but he went against my order and married her.. whether he likes it or not Amal must leave this house today". Senior queen stand up and walks out of the room. Dina was running after her.

" Mother you need to listen to me...I don't want want the king to be mad at you" Dina was trying to calm her down.

" No! You can't stop me, she must leave" Senior queen was really determined to send Amal out of the palace, she walks towards her room and entered without knocking.

Amal was surprised to see senior queen entered into her room like that.

" Mother what's wrong?" said Amal

" Don't  you dare ask me stupid question..you are leaving this palace today"  said senior queen walking towards where Amal was sitting, hold her wrist and drag her out of the room.

" No mother am not going anywhere" Amal was struggling with her.

Everyone came out hearing the noise from the stairs, they are all surprised to see senior queen dragging Amal down the stairs.

Amal was still struggling with her but she hold her wrist tight and left red marks.

When they reached the palace entrance, senior queen  opened the door and pushed Amal.

Amal was about to fall but a strong arm prevent her from falling hard on the floor. She raised her head up and saw Ajmal holding her. He pulled her up and carried her bridal style back to her room.

He did not say a single word to his mother, he just walks passed her with Amal in his arms.

Senior queen who was still standing at the entrance was very embarrassed. She walks back to her room angrily.

Amal looked at Ajmal face and said " I can walk Ajmal just put me down"

But he ignored her, he makes her to sit on the bed and he also sat beside her.

He said " am sorry Amal the way mother acted towards you."

Amal sighed and said " I don't know what offense I commit that makes her hate me so much to the extent that she want me out of this palace..or is it because of what happened that....".

" Hush!!! Amal have warned you never to mention what happened again...and just forget about mother and her behavior, you should be used to it by now"  Said Ajmal.

" But I usually wished she should just be like a mother to me and also take me like her own daughter...Ajmal am yearning for mother's love, I lost my both parents when I was just six years old and..."  Amal was shedding tears.

Ajmal cut her off and said " I really understand you, but you don't need to worry yourself much... because I know sooner or later mother will show you all the mothers love you have been yearning for" Ajmal was trying to calm her down.

Amal sighed and said " I don't think she is ever going to  like me, she will hate me forever"

" Don't talk like that Amal...knows that no one can chase you out of this palace when I am alive.. I'm the king and everyone must follow my orders." Ajmal was assuring her.

He leaves Amal's room and knocked on his mother's door.

After about two knock the door was opened showing senior queen angry face.

" What are you doing here?" Said senior queen with a peeved face.

" Will you allow me enter, we need to talk"

" There is nothing to talk about Ajmal...after you embarrassed me down there and you expect me to listen to whatever you want to say"

Ajmal ignored his mother and walks into her room and sit on the couch.

His mother looked at him angrily and said " I said, I don't want to talk to you"

" Mother I know you are angry at me...but I can't just watched you sent Amal out of the palace"

" You must be mad Ajmal, after she has committed adultery you expect me to stay in the same house with her. No way, I told you never to marry her from the beginning, you went ahead and marry her, now she has committed a great sin instead of you to divorce her, you did not. Just because of that witch, you have been disobeying me"

" Mother I'm your only child, my happiness should also be your own happiness... Amal is my happiness why don't you accept her the way you accept Dina, please!!"

" Never!!! I will never accept her... Her whole body is full of bad luck"

Ajmal sighed, he doesn't want to disrespect his mother, or even raised his voice at her. He was trying to make his mother sees reason with him.

" Mother I have make my own decision that am not going to divorce Amal... please am begging you accept it that way..I loved her mother"

" That kind of love it's a stupid love..you have Dina and also Amira, you should just let her go her own way. All this years you two have been together, there is nothing to show for it..can you now see that all her body is full of bad luck"

When Ajmal noticed that his mother doesn't want to listen to him and to avoid him loosing his temper, he stood up and was ready to leave.

He said " mother I think this conversation is over"

" You are not going anywhere Ajmal...you must listen to me" she was raising her voice.

Ajmal leaves the room and saw Dina standing at the entrance. He angryly walks pass her.

Dina entered inside and also saw senior queen angry face.

" Mother you don't need to be upset" said Dina

" Can you see the way Ajmal embarrassed me just because of Amal, I really need to show her."

" Mother you need to calm down, I've another suggestion"

" What is it this time Dina?"

" Mother if we are unable to chase her out of the palace, then we have to frustrate her till she willingly leave on her own"

Senior queen hummed and Said " then let the game begin".

A year later.

Dina was pregnant again.