Chapter Eleven.

The next morning, Amal sew Dina coming down from the stairs.

" Good morning queen Dina, how you doing??? Hope my baby is not kicking you much" said Amal with a bright smile on her face.

Dina just looked at her in a disgusting way and walked pass her

Amal was surprised at her behavior and said "Queen Dina what wrong this morning? Are you alright"

" Did I tell you something is wrong with me queen Amal" said Dina with a frown face

" Did I do something wrong? If I have offended you just let me know and I will apologised" said Amal with a sad face

" see let me tell you, I have heard about all your plans but it not going to work, get that into your head"

" What are you talking about queen Dina?? And what plans??

" Why am I even standing here talking you" Dina pushed her out of the way. Amal was just dumbfounded. " What have I done to her..I will have to talk to the king, am sure he can help" she thought to herself.

The senior queen has been watching them, she was happy about Dina's behavior to Amal.

Amal has been troubled she was trying to figure out what will make Dina say those things to her. And what plans she was talking about.

Ajmal noticed her sitting on the couch in the sitting room with a sad face. He moved closer to her and sat beside her.

" Amal my queen what wrong with you"

" My king I asked of you..but I was told you were not in the palace"

" Yes my queen, I went to inspect some work going on in the empire...now tell me, why are you looking for me??

Amal sighed and looked at Ajaml in the eyes and said " it about queen Dina, I think I have offended her... because the way she talk to me earlier is surprising... please help me asked her if I  offended her, am ready to apologize"

Ajmal humming and said" my love stop worrying yourself too much, am sure you did nothing to upset her because I know you... maybe it because of her pregnancy, women usually get annoyed easily when pregnant. Am sure that what happened" Ajmal trying to calm her down.

" Are you sure my king? Said Amal with a worried face

" Yes I am...just see she will apologised by herself "

" Alright my king"

" Now let go to my room I need to show you something"  said Ajmal with a smile on his face. Amal was wondering what he want to show her. "Hope it not what am thinking" she thought to herself.

Later in the night, Amal was still in king Ajmal's room. They are both laying on the bed and cuddling with each other.  Then suddenly Dina opened the door without even knocking. Amal and Ajmal were both surprised at her behavior.

" Are you out of your mind Dina? why did you just barge in like that without knocking" said Ajaml angrily.

" My king this is my husband's room so I don't need permission to enter" said Dina rolling her eyes at Amal

" And mind you this is my personal room you can't come in without my permission" Ajmal was now really upset

Amal seeing the situation try to stand up from the bed but Ajmal holds her back.