Chapter Seven

The senior queen turned to Dina and said " Dina my dear, am sure you will be able to give me a grandchildren very soon, don't be like someone who can't even get pregnant, what they know is to eat all the food in the palace"
They are all lifted up their gaze to looked at her.

Amal has finally lost her appetite, she dropped her spoon and walked out of the dining room.

Ajmal looked at his mother with a frown face and said
"Mother!!!, it not even up to an hour you entered into the palace and you have spoiled a peaceful breakfast'" 

" Don't talk to me like that, I only said the truth"

" You know what mother, I don't have anything to say to you now....am coming back to meet you" said Ajmal looking unhappy. He stood up and followed Amal.

Dina was also not happy with what the senior queen said, she looked at her and said " mother that was too harsh on her"
" Don't let it bother you, but I was being honest"

*.     *.        *.           *.           *.              *.            *.         *

Amal sat down beside her bed with tears in her eyes.

Ajmal walks in he sat beside her and hugged her

" Stop the tears Amal, I hate to see you like this"

" Ajmal tell me please!!! tell me why is my life so miserable"

" Don't talk like this Amal"

"  Me and mother used to be close, she took me like her own daughter,  since the day she heard about my predicament, she changed towards me, she...she now hates me"

" No Amal, she don't hate you, just don't worry about her"

" She now hates me, don't you hear what she said to me at the dining table"

" Just forget it Amal, forgot everything she said to you"

" But it not my fault that I can't give birth" 
She was now shedding uncontrollable tears.

Amal remembers the tragic incident that happened to her some years back

FLASH BACK
Amal was an orphan. She lost her parents in a car accident at the age six, she was the only one that survived.

Amal woke up finding herself in a ward, she didn't know how she reached here. The only thing she remembered was she and her parents are in a car going for a vacation. Amal scanned the room and saw different types of equipments, she don't even know what they are called or used for.

After looking around she noticed that some rope like object were attached to her hand, she thought she was in danger so she quickly removed it.

" Ouch" she winced in pain.

A female nurse entered.

" Hey, why did you removed the drip on your hand, now see there is blood coming out" said the nurse, she fixed the drip back to her hand.

Amal could not utter a word, she was just looking at the nurse.

" Don't worry sugar, am not going to hurt you, I'm just a nurse" she moved closer and hugged her.

" Where is my mom and dad" said Amal with a worried expression on her face
" How will I explained" the nurse thought to herself and sighed