Chapter Nine.

Amal couldn't believed what she just heard.she looked at the doctor.

" Did you just say that am pregnant???"

" Yes madam.....you are four weeks gone" said the doctor trying to figure out Amal expression.

Amal just looked at the doctor in the eyes without blinking. She don't even know what to do...she was so sad and out of words.

" Are you alright madame??" asked the doctor looking concerned.

Khalida noticed her mood, she felt pitiful. She answered the doctor " yes doctor she is fine...we will take our leave now and thank you"

" You are welcome"

They left the hospital. They got home Amal was still silent she don't say a word.

Khalida turned to her and said " Amal what are we going to do about this pregnancy"

Amal looked at her and tears was now running down on her cheek.

" Am so confused right now khalida, my life is always upside down..oh!!! God why is my life so miserable"

" Don't talk like Amal... it's destined to happened"" Then what kind of destiny is this khalida. First, I lost my both parents at a young age. Second, I was raped in front of Ajmal, now am pregnant. You see I have a bad destiny"

" How...how will I face Ajaml...what am I going to tell him"

Khalida moved closer to her and hugged her trying to comfort her friend. She don't like to see her best friend in

tears. She thought to herself and looked at Amal.

" Amal whipped your tears...I have a solution to this problem". She was smiling at her. Amal was eager to hear the solution.

" Please say it...I want to know"

" You will have to abort it"

" What!!!! Shouted Amal

" And why are you shouting??? That the solution to this problem"

Amal humming....

" I don't think that will be easy" said Amal with a sad face.

Now khalida was upset.

" Wait, Amal don't tell that you want to keep this baby, the baby you don't even know the father....how did you want people to looked at you. You are the future queen Amal did you think that Ajmal will accept you with this pregnancy or the king will allow you to bring a bastard into the royal family, just think about it Amal....think about Ajmal how did you want him to feel that you are pregnant with one of those men child" khalida looked at Amal to see if her words is sinking into her head.

Amal sigh.." she has a point, Ajmal might not want to marry me again if he heard about this pregnancy and I don't want to have a bastard child either" she thought to herself.

" So what did you think about what have just said" said khalida

" Yes!!! I'm going to abort this baby, but how will I go about it"

" Dat good to hear, don't worry about that... I know about some drugs that you can use, just leave that to me"

Amal was wondering how come her friend knows drugs for abortion.