Chapter Two

Alright! alright! I've heard you, I will only sleep in that room just this night are you okey with that? said Ajmal with a serious expression on his face.

"No! No!  You're spending a week in that room" said Amal with a frown face.

"Okey! Okey! am leaving now since you drove me out of our room. Yes go on she is waiting for you.

Amal watched Ajmal has he exist the room. It very difficult for her, tears running down on her cheek " I know Ajmal how it's difficult, it also hard for me to see you with another woman but what can I do, since am not capable of giving you an heir to the throne, at least Dina should be able to give you a child" Amal cried alot that night, she don't even know when she fall asleep.
Dina was waiting for Ajmal in her room. " Alhamdullilah what I hoped for finally come to pass, to get married to the handsome king. Dina has always dream of being the second wife of King Ajmal just like every other young ladies in the empire, some of the ladies in the empire envies her because she was chosen by queen Amal. Dina is 19 years old, she came from a poor background, being a married to the king will change her family life style.

A knock on the door brought Dina out of her thoughts, with a bright smile on her face, she opened the door for Ajmal.

" my king have been waiting for you and am so happy of becoming your new wife" said Dina with a bright smile.

"What nonsense are you talking about? And let me make  clear to you, I don't consider you as my wife, queen Amal is the only wife I recognized" said Ajmal looking very angry.

Up lol
She couldn't utter a word after hearing what the king had said, Dina with tears in her eyes walked towards the bathroom to changed into her night wear because she was still wearing her wedding gown, it was a beautiful sky blue lace gown.

Dina has finished changing into her night wear, she came out of the  bathroom and saw Ajmal still  sitting on the couch.

"My king please come and sleep on the bed".

"Did you think am going to sleep beside you, am sleeping on the couch you can sleep on the bed"

"My king that not fair enough" Dina was looking devastated.

"And who are you to change the king's order" said Ajmal picking up his phone he called his personal servant(Khalid) to bring him a pillow and a blanket.

Dina could not sleep, thinking to herself " am not sure this king is ever going to love me, what did I do wrong or am I so ugly. I guess my dream husband don't love me" Dina cried her eyes out till she fall asleep.....

The next morning, queen Amal calling out on the kitchen maid.
"Is everything set?

"Yes my queen" replied one of the kitchen maid.

Amal turning towards the chief butler and said to him "please go and call the king and queen Dina that breakfast is ready"

"Yes your majesty" the chief butler bowed and exist the dining room.

Amal sat down waiting for king Ajmal and Dina so that they can eat together.

Ajmal entered the dining room he was so flabbergasted to see so many foods on the table.

"And why is there so much food on the table" asked Ajmal.

"Well!  we are celebrating to welcome our new queen to the royal family, it worth to celebrate right" said Amal turning towards Ajmal.

Ajmal noticed that Amal was wearing glasses on her face and asked her " when did you start wearing glasses on your face because the Amal that I know don't like glasses so how come you start wearing glasses now".
"Well my king I just decided to wear it today or is there something wrong in trying a new thing" said Amal with a faint smile on her face.

Amal decided to wear the glasses to cover her swollen eyes because she cried herself to sleep last night. Ajmal looked at Amal and said "no there is nothing wrong in trying new things it just that am surprised...."

"Well don't be my king, let just eat the foods before they get cold"...

"Alright Amal" replied Ajmal.

Amal remembers something and looked and Ajmal in the eyes. "
Where is queen Dina?

"Why are you asking me such question my queen" Ajmal looking upset.
"But you two slept in the same room"

"Amal!! Can you allow me to eat this food in peace and stop asking me some stupid question" said Ajmal looking annoyed. Amal tried to say a word but just kept quiet...

Dina entered the dining room with a sad expression on her face. Amal looked up to meet her gaze. Dina greeted Amal " Assalamualaikum my queen"

Amal replied her with a smile on her face" walaykum salam queen Dina hope you slept well"

"Yes my queen thanks for asking". Dina turned towards Ajmal and also greeted him " Assalamualaikum your majesty"
Ajmal replied in a low voice "walaykum salam".

Amal rolled her eyes on Ajmal. "And why are you looking at me like that?
Amal ignored Ajmal question and turn towards Dina.  "Please! have your sit let eat". Dina nod her head and took her sit.

Dina could not believe the different type of foods she sees on the dining table they are jollof rice, fried rice, white rice, full chicken, omelette, grilled fish etc and also different types of fruits and juices. There are both local and intercontinental dishes, with her mouth watering even the aroma is fantastic. She remembered back home how she and her younger brother Jamal will always fight for food, thinking of her brother she missed her family. "How are wished they are here to eat all this different types of foods definitely it good to be part of the royal family" Dina thought to herself, but remembering what Ajmal said to her last night are mood changes.

"Queen Dina what are you thinking about?

"Nothing queen Amal am okey".

"Are you sure? Because the expression on your face speak the opposite.

"Don't worry about me your majesty" said Dina, she shyly looked down.

"Please eat your food, and eat as many as you want, all this  foods are prepared for your sake" said Amal with a smile on her face.

Dina looked surprised, and said "you mean all this food FOR me?

"Yes queen Dina, they are for you so eat as many as your tummy will contain"

Ajmal turning towards Dina with a frown face " will you just keep quiet and eat and stop talking" 
"my king , please don't talk to her like that" said Amal scolding Ajmal.

Khalid walking towards the dining room. "Assalamualaikum my king, sorry for bothering you. My king the ministers are here for the meeting they are already in the throne hall".

"A minute please" replied King Ajmal. 

"Alright your majesty" replied khalid, he bow and exist the dining room.

Ajmal standing up, he turned to Amal and said "am full now thanks Amal for the food"

" You are welcome my king"  Ajmal kissed  Amal on her lips and said " see you later the queen of my heart"

Dina watching the scene before her have a sad look on her face and thinking to herself.

" How I wished he can just kissed and look at me the way he looked at her and because of queen Amal he won't even looked at my side...he loved her to much, I must do something, he must accept me has is second wife, am sure I will figure that out" Dina looked at Amal with an evil eyes and she was feeling jealous of her. Ajmal existed the room. Amal noticed how Dina looked at her with a strange face, she wanted to say something but kept quiet. They both ate their food in silence.