Chapter Twelve.

Ajmal entered Amal's room and saw her sitting in front of the dressing mirror looking at her own reflection, she saw Ajmal standing behind her and putting his hands on her shoulder. She turned to look up at him.

" My king you are here" said Amal with a faint smile.

" My queen, I noticed something about you this days" said Ajmal looking at her in the eyes.

" What's it my king??

" You are thinking alot... anytime I looked into your eyes, I see sadness...you are not happy at all...why???

Amal sighed, she looked at the floor and said " it my life not worth thinking my king"

Ajmal lift up her jaw to looked at him in the eyes.

" My love, you should be happy...I don't want you to think about anything at all...since you have me and the Almighty Allah you shouldn't worry"

" I know Ajmal but it's just hard, thinking about everything...and the words Dina said to me got me thinking... don't know why she just suddenly changed towards me" said Amal with a confused expression on her face.

" It not something you should worried about Amal..Dina is just naive...she doesn't know anything" Ajmal trying to calm her down.

Amal hummed...

" And you should be happy that you are going to become second mother very soon" said Ajmal with a bright smile.

" Yes, you are right my king, am going to be second mother very soon and I can't wait to hold the baby in my arms" said Amal looking very happy.

" Me too Amal, I can't wait to see my son with my two eyes"

" Did the scan showed that the baby is a boy" said Amal looking excited.

" Yes!! Sorry I was unable to tell you earlier"

" I understand my king....so it going to be a boy" said Amal with a smiled face and hugged Ajmal. He was happy that he makes her smiled. " I promised to always turned all your sadness into happiness my dear queen" Ajmal thought to himself.

Amal break the hug and said " I should start shopping for baby cloths and it now time for us to decorate our baby nursery...and put lot of toys..what else did baby also need Ajmal"

Ajmal laughed at her reaction and said " now this is what you should worry about Amal" he kissed her forehead.

Amal was very happy, she need to start preparing for the baby arrival since it going to be born in the next two month.  She looked at Ajmal and said " I need to start the shopping right now... Bye" she leaves the room.
Ajmal was happy to see her in that mood.

Meanwhile Dina was in senior Queen's room. She was still upset at what happened outside.

" Just calm down Dina" said senior queen

" Mother there is no need to calm down, can't you see the way he was shouting at me because of her, before I was thinking that gradually he will loves me the way he loves her and he also told me that he loves both of us equally..what happened today shows that he loves her more"  Dina was now shedding tears.

" Stop the tears Dina you don't need it in your condition, and let me tell you this, there is no man that can love two women equally, it not possible..you can also clearly see that he loves Amal more than you"

" But mother it's me he supposed to loved more, am the one carrying his child in my womb"

" That is why I told you to fight for what belongs to you....you need to fight for your love Dina...let send her out of this palace for good"