Chapter Three

The two security guards standing in front of the throne hall bowed in front of their king and opened the door for him followed by Khalid and two other security guards. All the twenty ministers stood up immediately they noticed King Ajmal.

" Assalamualaikum your Majesty" echoes all the ministers. Walaykum salam replied King Ajmal.

" Please be seated" said Ajmal sitting on his throne.

They all nod their head and took their seat.

The chief minister stood up and said ," on behalf of my other colleagues we are here to congratulate you for getting married to a new queen, we are indeed very happy".

"Thank you all I really appreciate" said Ajmal.

Another minister also stand up and said " my king we are all happy for you, getting married to  queen Dina it a great idea, and we are also hoping that  queen Dina will be able to give you a child or a heir to the throne since the first queen could not give a heir all the years".

Enough!!! Ajmal looked at the minister angrily and slammed his hand on his throne chair.

" What nonsense are you saying, how dare you talk about such thing about queen Amal".
Your ma.......

" If you dere utter a word again I will asked the guards to cut off your lips". All the other ministers looked terrified at the word of King Ajmal, they also know him that once the king is angry, he can do anything.

The minister was scared at the word of King Ajmal and all his body was trembling from fear... Ajmal looked up at the minister and said " you have been suspended for a week, and thank Allah am in a good mood today, I will have retrieve you of your post, this meeting is over we shall continue tomorrow" throwing angry glances at all the other ministers.
None of the other ministers could utter a word. Ajmal stood up and left the throne hall with an angry expression on his face.

Amal was in her room, sitting on her bed, she was reading a novel. She was so engrossed in the novel that she don't know when Ajmal entered the room. Ajmal cleared his throat to seek her attention. Amal looked up and said "my king you are here". Yes my dear, Ajmal walking towards her and sat beside her. " I don't even know when you entered  the room or did you just appear inside the room" said Amal with a bright smile on her lips. " My dear how I wished I have such power, I will just appear inside this room every night you asked me to sleep in that girl's room" said Ajmal. Amal said to Ajmal " she is just not any girl, she is your wife accept the fact".

"No, no Amal you are the only wife I got married to accept that fact too, wait Amal let me asked you this question. Did you really want me to accept that girl as my wife? Amal looked surprised at Ajmal question." Yes my king I really want you to accept her, she is  really nice girl and remember that am the one that choose her for you, so I know what is good for you my love".

Amal just has to tell him that, she want him to have a child  of his own, and to save herself from his mother troubles.  Amal holds Ajmal both hands and said " my king I really want you to accept queen Dina as your second wife, I want you to have a child and you are also aware that I can't give you a child according to the doctor's report"

"Amal I still believed that you can give me a child, and forget about what the doctors said, they are not Allah".

This moment Amal is now shedding tears. Stop the tears said Ajmal whipping the tears off Amal cheeks. And for me accepting queen Dina I will think about it. Amal hugged Ajmal " thank you my king, if you accept her I will be very happy and I love so much my king" I love you too replied Ajmal and kissed her on her forehead.

Ajmal looked and Amal and said " I need a massage, my back hurts"

What happened to you asked Amal with a concern look on her face. "Did you think sleeping on the couch is comfortable" said Ajmal. Ajmal laid down on the bed with his back facing up. With a smile on Amal's face, she began to give Ajmal a massage on his back, during the process Ajmal feels relax.

Am so thankful to Allah for having you, Amal kissed Ajmal forehead when she noticed he is sleeping peacefully.

Meanwhile, Dina was about to knock on Amal's room when she heard all their conversation, with a sad look on her face, she walked back into her room.