Chapter Four

Amal stood up and leave Ajmal alone, she step out of the room and walks towards Dina's room. Amal knocked on the door, Dina hearing the knock she quickly wiped her tears with the tip of her vail. She opened the door.

" Queen Amal what bring you here?"
" I came to see you"
" Please come inside" Dina step aside for Amal to entered her room.
" There is no need for me to enter, just follow me, I have something to show you"

Amal hold Dina wrist and walked out of the room. Dina was wondering what Amal want to show her. On arriving down stairs, Dina spotted all the young maids standing.

Amal turn to the chief butler and asked " are these all the young maids in the palace"
"Yes my queen" replied the chief butler bowing her head.

Amal looked at Dina and said " queen Dina these are all the young female maids in the palace"

Dina looked up at all the maids with their face looking at the floor, she uses her eyes to count them they are thirty in number.
" So queen Dina you are going to choose one of this maids as your own personal maids"

Upon hearing this Dina could not believed that she will have her own personal maid. Looking vigorously at all the maids, her eyes landed on a pretty young maid that looked very innocent.
" I like this one" said Dina pointing at the maid.
" Well since you choose her, she will be your personal maid, and followed you anywhere you are going to, anything you need just asked her and she will be at your service" said Amal.

The maid stepped forward, she bow her head and said " my queen my name is simbiat and am very happy for choosing me, I promised to be on my best behavior"

The chief butler dismissed the other maids and asked them to go back to their various work.

Amal turn to Dina and said " let me show you around the palace, you have been in your room since the day you stepped into the palace"
" Thank you queen Amal I will like to see around the palace and know places"
"Then follow me"

Amal and Dina walks towards the entrance with their personal maids following behind them.

The palace it's a large and very extensive building, and the colours are pleasant to the eyes, some part of the palace still has ancient buildings. There are securities in every look and corners of the palace, it  heavily guarded with full armed securities. And also alot of servants doing their various business.

It has a farm and also a mini airport that has two small aeroplane and two helicopters. The farm it very massive, and has different types of  crops planted in it. All the food eaten in the palace are freshly cooked.

Amal also showed Dina the Throne hall were the king grants audience and also hold official meetings and dinner.

Amal and Dina are now in the garden surrounded with beautiful flowers like Tulips, Lilys, and  Cherry blossom.

The two stops walking and sit down on one of the chairs in the garden.

Dina looked at Amal and said " I am indeed very great full for all the kindness you showed towards me, thank you so much"

Amal holds Dina both hands and said " you don't have to thank me, it my duty to care about you, I choose you among all the girls in the empire because I realized that you are a good girl with a kind heart and also well mannered"
" I will forever be grateful to you queen Amal"
" And we will be best of friends" said Amal.
" Queen Amal can I asked you a question"
" Yes go on" said Amal

Dina looked down playing with her fingers.
" My queen did you think the king is ever going to like me, because he hates me and don't like to see me at all"
" No don't talk like that the king likes you" said Amal trying to calm Dina down
" No he don't, he sleeps on the couch while I sleep on the bed, with the way things are going when are we going to consumate our marriage" Dina was now shedding tears.
" Erm!! Stop crying Dina, erm!!! Just give the king sometime am sure he will come around"
"You think so queen Amal"
" Yes, and you are also a woman you should know what to do"
" I don't even knw what to do queen Amal"
" Well you can do something buy seducing him"
" What!!!" Dina realize that she shouted and quickly cover her mouth.
" Are u sure it will work queen Amal"
" Yes dear, just try it"
"But how will I do that"
" Haaa!!! Dina you are asking alot of questions, you should know better, just wear any sexy wears and you are good to go"
" I don't think I can really do that queen Amal, I can't even looked at him in the eyes, am so scared of him"
" But you will have to try Dina and be free around him, he is your husband"
" I think I will give it a try hope it works"
" Am sure it will, and I will order some sexy wears online to help you" said Amal
" Wow thanks alot queen Amal am grateful, I will do anything to get his attention" Dina was now smiling.

Amal got a sharp pain in her heart after listening to what Dina has said.
" Hope am not making a big mistake for asking her to seduce my husband it not easy to share my husband with another woman" she thought to herself.

Dina noticed that Amal mood has changed and asked
" Are you okey my queen Amal"
" Yes, yes Dina am good"

Dina hugged Amal and said " thanks Queen Amal for your help"
" Oh!!! Come on queen Dina it nothing"
" And am going to tried your advice tonight" said Dina with a happy mood.
" That good" said Amal in a low voice. But she is having this  feeling that she might regret it later.
" Now let go queen Amal, because am so hungry and it also launch time"
" Yes am also hungry, and exhausted after touring this massive palace" replied Amal.

They both walks towards the palace main building.

Dina was very happy to hear how she can get the king attention.