Chapter Five

Amal was climbing the stairs, when she noticed that Ajmal study room light was still on, it means that he is still in his study room. Amal knocked on the door.

" Yes, come in" said Ajmal.

Amal stepped inside, Ajmal looked up at her.

" Why are you not in bed, you should be sleeping by now" said Ajmal

" I was going to my room when I noticed that you are in your study room"

" Hmmm!!! Come here Amal"

Amal moved closer to him and sat on his laps, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

" So tell me, Why are you still in your study room?
" As you can see am working on some documents" said
Ajmal pointing at the files in front of him.

" It late now, stop working and go and sleep, looked at the time this is 10:30pm"

" Alright I've heard you, but can you allow me to sleep in your room tonight please!!!!"

" No way my king, this is just two days after your wedding with Dina, you should be with her by now"

" Amal am not always happy anytime I stepped into her room, it makes me feels that have broken the promised I made to you, I promised myself that you will be the only woman in my life"

Ajmal is now feeling devastated.

" I understand you my love, have you forgotten that was me that asked you to marry her...so it okey by me, and you have not broken any promise, getting married to her is for your own good, if you moved closer to her you will definitely know that she is a nice girl"

" Hmmmm!!!! Honestly, am confused but am still thinking about me accepting her"
" Well am feeling sleepy now" said Amal making a fake yawn.

" Hmmm!!! I can see that, but before I can let you go, you will have to give me a sweet kiss on the lips" Ajmal pointing at his lips.

Amal playfully pushed Ajmal and said " you are not serious"

"  I am and your time start now" said Ajmal pouting his lips. The way he does his lips makes Amal to start laughing. Amal kissed him, it a soft and passionate kiss.

Meanwhile, in Dina's room she has been demonstrating on how to seduce the king. With less knowledge about it, she picked up her phone, go to Google and typed how to seduced a man.

Simbiat knocked on her door and said " your majasty, your order has arrived"

" Please come inside" said Dina

Simbiat entered the room with a red box in her hand. Dina looked at the box and Said " please drop it on the bed I will opened it later"

Simbiat dropped the box and asked " my queen did you need anything else"

" No I don't need anything you can leave"

" Alright my queen, see you tomorrow and have a nice sleep" simbiat bow her head and exist the room.

After about an hour of demonstrating Dina suddenly feels thirsty.

" Now am thirsty and simbiat has left, I can't bother her because am thirsty...I will have to get the water myself"

With that she left her room to get water from the kitchen. On her way she noticed Ajmal study room slightly opened, she peeped inside and saw Amal and Ajmal kissing each other passionately, she was furious and walks back into her room.

Slamming her room door and said " No I won't let want I saw bothered me, I will have to seduced him this night, I will anything to get his attention after all he is my husband".

Amal breaking free from Ajmal and noticed that something hard is touching her waist, with that she stood up and said " Ajmal I have to go now"

Ajmal looked at her with a serious expression on his face

" Are you going to leave me like this" said Ajmal pointing at something hard between his legs.

" Am sorry Ajmal but I don't have a choice" Amal turned towards the door, she don't want him to see her tears, with that she left the room before Ajmal could utter another word.

Ajmal was terrified with the situation looking at the door he thought to himself " Amal what have you done to me this night".

He stood up from his chair and walked towards the door, he switched off the light and leave his study room.  He was now standing in front of Amal door, he knocked on the door and call out her name.

" Amal please opened the door we need to talk"

After about five minutes of knocking, since he got no response he left. Amal noticed the foot step moving away from her door step, she slightly opened the door and saw Ajmal entering Dina's room. She closed the door and tears started running down from her cheek, she has to cover her mouth to prevent her from shouting.

"If you are indeed in sorrow turned to Allah, he will surely ease all your problems and turn your tears into a smile" she said to herself.

She walked into the bathroom perform ablution, spread her prayer mat, she did her solat and prayed to Allah with tears in her eyes. She could not say a word but the tears in her eyes said everything.

Dina looked her self in the mirror after applying a light make up on her face.

" You can do this Dina" she encourages herself.

She was wearing a red silk lingerie and also wear her bathrobe to cover the lingerie. She was waiting patiently for Ajmal.

Ajmal knocked on her door. Dina opened the door with a bright smile on her face.
" Please come in your majasty"

Ajmal entered the room, he ignored her, walking towards the couch suddenly Dina blocked his way.
" Please move aside woman I need to sleep" said Ajmal with cold tone.

Dina trying to touch him

" If  you dare touch me, you are going to regret it, now move"

" Why your majasty am I not beautiful, just look at me" said Dina in a flirting voice.

" Did you want to hear the truth? You are so ugly".

Dina was furious at his words. " What is wrong with this king self, I won't give up so easily because of his words....I will now reveal everything, am sure he won't resist me" she thought to herself.

Dina slowly removed her bathrobe and revealed everything

Ajmal looked stunned at what he sees in front of him.

" Wow this girl is..... Ajmal!!! This is a temptation don't fall for it, yaa Allah save me from this woman"

Ajmal come back to his senses. " What is this that you are wearing??? Or are you trying to seduce me???

" Your majasty there is nothing bad in what am wearing and remember I am your wife"

Ajmal trying to looked away from her but he eyes are doing the opposite.

Dina hugged him and round her arm around his waist.

Ajmal feels electric spark in his body his mind went blank.

Dina looked up at Ajmal before he could utter a word she kissed him and he also kissed her back right this moment Ajmal could not stopped her. Dina was surprised that he
responded to her kiss. Ajmal picked her up and took her to bed.....