Chapter Fifteen.

Six months later.

It been six month that Amira was born. And also Amal has not gotten the chance to moved closer to her.

Amal was entering into the palace and saw simbiat playing with Amira in the sitting area. Amal Noticed simbiat was uncomfortable, so she moved closer to her.

" Simbiat are you alright??" Asked Amal looking worried.

Simbiat lift up her eyes to looked at her.

" Your eyes are red, tell me what's wrong with you" said Amal.
" My queen!! I really need to used the restroom, have been purging since last night, and I can't leave Amira here all alone since queen Dina is not around"  simbiat was holding her tummy seriously.

Amal hummed and said " you and go and use the restroom, I will hold  Amira till you come back"

" Am scared to do that my queen"

" Why are you scared in leaving Amira with me. Did you think that am going to harm her"  Amal was infuriated.

" No! No! My queen am just following queen Dina's order, she told me never to allow you touch the princess"

" Now listen to me simbiat, am giving you and order and you dare not go against it. You are in pain or are you going to mess yourself up here. Now stand up go and use the restroom and I will carry Amira. It an order simbiat"

Simbiat quickly stood up and ran out of the sitting room heading towards the restroom.

Amal carried Amira up and looked at her in the eyes. She has been longing to carry her, now it's has happened. She smiled and her and Amira also smiled back at her.

" Finally!! My princess am holding you in my arms. You don't know how have been longing to holds you but your mother never allowed me to touched you or even come closed to you....but don't worry Allah will always makes it possible for you to find your way towards me" Amal said to Amira who was playing with the beads on her veil.

Suddenly Amira started hiccuping. " Why did sudden hiccups Amira" said Amal looking at Amira.

She looked beside her and saw her water bottle, she picked it up and gave Amira water.

Dina who was entering into the palace saw Amal giving Amira water, she feels irritated and quickly took Amira from her hand. Amal was surprised at her sudden action.

" So you want to poison her queen Amal..you want to kill her for me right" shouting Dina.

" What are you talking about Dina. She was hiccuping and I gave her water... Why did you think that am going to poisoned her??" Said Amal looking annoyed.

Simbiat hurriedly walks towards the sitting room hearing Dina's voice. Dina noticed her appearance and looked her angryly.

" And you where are you?? Where did you go to that you leave Amira alone in the hands of evildoer"

" My queen I went to used the restroom so queen Amal offered help in holding the princess till I retur...."

Before simbiat could complete her word, she heard a loud slap on her face, the slap was so hot that she was seeing stars.

Amal was annoyed at Dina. She faced her and said " why will you slaped her just because I helped her in carrying Amira..are you out of your mind Dina, what has suddenly come over you" said Amal looking angry.