Chapter Ten.

She don't like to remembers what happened to her years back because it as if she opened a wound in her heart.

Amal cried alot that she fall asleep in Ajmal's chest..he carried her to the bed in bridal style and lay her down quietly, used the duvet to cover her body, kissed her forehead and leaves the room.

Ajaml went down stairs and found the senior queen talking to one of the maid.

" I need to talk to you right now mother" said Ajmal looking upset

" And why is your face like this Ajmal, you are not supposed to frown your face at your mother"

" Am going to your room.... please!!! Follow me what I
want to talk to you about it's very important"

" Alright!! Am right behind you" she dismissed the maid and followed Ajmal.

They both entered the room. Ajmal closed the door and they both sat down.

" Now we are here, what did you want to talk about?? Said senior queen

" Mother!! How could you say such a thing to Amal right in front of Dina, it not fair enough"

" But it's the truth Ajmal, you know I never supported your marriage with Amal but you and your late father never  to listened, now see all this years she can't even get pregnant"

" Mother enough!!!" Ajmal was furious at his mother words

" Really Ajmal, so you are now shouting at your mother just because of Amal"

" Am sorry mother, I didn't mean to shout at you I was pissed off"

Senior queen hummed...and said " I heard that you don't want to accept Dina as your second wife. Why Ajmal? You are a Muslim and it's Sunnah to get married to four wives, the prophet (S.A.W) has more than one wife, and also your late father got married to four wives which I am the senior. And you are behaving as if getting married to Dina is a sin"

" To say the truth mother.. I don't want trouble in the palace that is why...I don't want what happened when my father was alive to happened to me, I want the palace to be peaceful during my own time...I still remembered how you and the other queens used to fight and am sure you are the one that always triggered it"

" What did you mean??? So you now called your mother a trouble maker right"

" No mother, but that the truth, please!!! Am begging you I don't want what happened at the dining this morning to repeat itself"

" But still you can't stop me from saying the truth, and you need to be closed to Dina so that she can get pregnant quickly don't make her be like Amal"

Ajmal ignored his mother words and said " I need to leave now mother, I have a meeting with the ministers"
Ajmal stood up and was about to leave but his mother stopped him

" And where are you going?? This conversation it not yet over" said senior queen with a frowned face

" It over mother I need to go and beside you just came back from your trip so you need to rest" with that Ajmal leaves the room.

" Come back here Ajmal...we still need to talk" shouting the senior queen but Ajmal did not answered her.
She sighed " ever since this boy become the king, he has been so stubborn just like his father" . She called out on one of the maids outside.

" Please run a warm bath for me I need to cool my head because this boy want to drive me insane" said senior queen looking annoyed.

" Right away my queen" replied the maid.