Inksgiving Q&A

What makes writing exciting for you?

Writing is exciting for me because it's something I've finally found that makes me feel like me.

Who has your favorite character been thus far?

My favorite character out of the characters in my current published stories would have to be Conall from What I Wouldn't Give.

Who is your favorite author?

My favorite authors are definitely Sarah Dessen and Romina Garber. Their books have always been my favorites to read and have never bored me.

Who is your hero?

My heroes will always be God and my very precious mom <3

Who has inspired you throughout your life?

Definitely my mother and my big sister, they're so talented and never give up regardless of the pain and fatigue they feel. (They both have the same chronic illnesses as I do.)

What type of author do you want to be?

The type of author I want to be is one that people look up to and know that I am a safe space. I always want to be known as the writer who spreads love and kindness 💚

What are your dreams?

Well, aside from being a published author, I'd love to do something with horses as well. I also enjoy art, but it's not necessarily something I have to have for a career. My main dream is definitely writing.

How long have you been writing for?

I've been writing poetry since I can remember, but as far as writing on Wattpad goes, I think I started only back in April or around that time.

What do you enjoy to write?

I like to experiment, but my favorite thing to write will always be romance. 🥰

What all have you written?

I have written a mystery/romance novelette, and I'm working on two lgbtq+ stories—one of those being fantasy/werewolf—and a poetry book.

Besides writing, what are your hobbies?

Well, I love to work with my pony, Puppy, and to play with my two Siberian Huskies, Lunna and Stella. Aside from that, I like to draw and sing (though I'm not very good at it.)

What inspired Cherry Blossoms and the meaning behind it?

Honestly, I just read a lot of werewolf stories and wanted to write one myself, but wanted it to be somewhat original so I came up with Cherry Blossoms.

Who is the love interest you tend to write about a lot in your poems 😉?

Aha, that's for me to know and for you all to never find out 🙃

Is Roni really going to end up with Derek?

I don't know, is she?

How much longer is left of Cherry Blossoms?

I'd say roughly around two to three chapters left, but you never know xD

Which character do you see yourself the most in?

The character I see myself the most in is a character you guys have not met yet. I'm not going to share too much, other than that her name is Rory and will be the main lead and a story that I'm hoping to start writing soon.

Do you have plans for more projects in the future?

Definitely! Not sharing them, though 😜

Why is Trenton so amazing?

Because, I made him that way 😌

What are Trenton and Kai's Zodiac signs and when are their birthdays?

Trenton's birthday is May 6, 2003 and is a Taurus. Kai's birthday is April 28, 2004 and is also a Taurus.

What is Kai's favorite animal?

Probably cats 😅

What are the main three's favorite colors?

Trenton's favorite color is probably green, Kai's would probably be blue and green, and Roni's is probably purple or red.

Lastly, who was your inspiration when it comes to writing and why?

My inspiration for writing comes from a lot of the writers from the Discord server The Literary Lounge. I've been a fan of a couple of those writers for a while now and since joining the server I've become close friends with a lot of them and they have taught me so much. 💕

A/N~

Hey reading mice! Thank you so much for helping me reach my Inksgiving goal! This little Q&A is the reward for that since I got some requests for the Q&A rather than a bonus scene. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I did answering all of the questions! Let me know if you have any other questions, I may do another part, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ If y'all would like to join me in my corner on the Discord server Literary Lounge, the invite link will either be in the description of this chapter (if you're reading this on Tapas) or in my announcements (if you're reading this on Wattpad)! Thanks again so much for all the love and support!

-Eli 💚🐁