Inksgiving!

Hello my Reading Mice! I'm excited to say it's almost my favorite time of year! We're finally nearing Inksgiving!

Inksgiving is something the other app I upload my stories to does every year for Thanksgiving, where readers and authors support other authors with ink! Most of us set goals and rewards for when a goal is met! I'd love it if my Wattpad readers hopped over to Tapas to give me some love! (It's completely unnecessary, but so deeply appreciated.) To get to my Tapas, you can click the link my profile bio! <3

Last year, my ink goal was 5,000, but this year my stories have grown quite the attention, and I'm very excited to be able to say that I think 15,000 is a fitting goal! If we manage to meet that this year, not only will I probably cry (I can't believe I've made it this far T^T) BUT, I have a list of rewards for each goal we meet! Now, I know 15,000 is quite the goal, but I plan on splitting it up! If we manage to surpass that main goal of 15,000, then I might just take requests for a fourth reward my readers would like to see!

5,000 Ink Goal: A sneak peek to my new story 👀

10,000 Ink Goal: A bonus chapter for the most requested of any of my stories 🥳

15,000 Ink Goal: A wallpaper of the most requested characters from any of my stories 😳

20,000?: ??????? 🧐

Aha, a girl can dream. ANYWAY! Thank you all so much for all the support and love I've gotten over the last year, I love y'all sm, I wouldn't be writing if it weren't for the community of Wattpad and Tapas and all the wonderful people I've made friends with in my time of being a webnovel author. This is truly my dream and I hope I can make this my career in the future, I can't think of anything that would make me happier. If you'd like to support me outside of ink, comments, and votes, please click the link in my bio! Your support is so greatly appreciated, but—as always—completely unnecessary.

I can't wait to continue sharing my stories with you and getting to know each and every one of you guys who lets me! I have so many more ideas planned for the future and I'm already working on a new story, and I hope a sneak peek is something y'all would enjoy!

I can't wait to hear from you guys!

Love, Eli <3