Epilogue

Hello!

I am very much lost for words right now. I can't quite believe that this story; Shadow Killer has come to an end. It almost feels surreal, like its a dream I keep asking myself how this is even possible, but yet here we are. Both you and I, have come to the end, and it is as sad as I thought it would be. I'll be honest, I never thought the day would come... or perhaps I just wished the day would never come.

When I started writing this story, I never thought in a million years that I would complete it, or that people would enjoy it. I simply didn't think any of that was conceivable.

I am very much sad that this has come to a close, but I want to just reflect on Posie Parker. To think how much she has grown, even if she would never admit it, nor understand it. When we first met her, she was an emotionless assassin who almost thirsted for such violence, and now she's here, so lost and unsure of herself. But she's on the path to finding herself, something I don't think she ever thought was possible. And its almost crazy how she is now being tasked with protecting mankind, to be greater than herself.

I am very proud of her and how far she came. I hope you are as proud of her and her journey, as I am.

I also want to say thank you! Thank you for the endless support on this story. If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't have made it to the end. Its really been amazing to have the support, and I am literally forever grateful. I cannot put into words how much this has all meant to me.

Now, if you have made it through this rambling mess of an authors note, then I have some exciting news. I am currently in the works of another Marvel fanfiction. I am very excited to introduce you to Miss Alice McCain. This new story won't come out till at least the end of the month as I am working a lot. But, I'm very excited for it.

Keep your eyes peeled, and stay tuned.

And once more thank you so very much!

BelleneUgh

xx

Shadow Killer Links: