Chapter 5

So today, my moms and I are having lunch with papa and uncle Steve.
I'm a bit nervous, because I don't know how they will react. I know they would accept without question, but I'm more worried about them getting mad. I mean papa is like their father and he did get married without them knowing. I also understand papa's point of view. If he wasn't ready to share, he shouldn't be forced to. I'm just happy that they finally are and I don't have to pretend anything in front of everyone else.

I again woke up to small kisses being planted on my face and neck.
Me: Mhmmm......
W: Good morning love. You have to get up. It's 11:30 and you have lunch at 1.
Me: Noooo.... I'm still tired.....
W: Get up you lazy bummm.......
Me: I'm not lazy.... you just tired me out yesterday. It's like we have to catch up on all the sex we missed in the last 5 years.
W: Can you blame me? My fiancé is a literal GODDESS!!
Me: Your what? (I said getting all red)
W: My fiancé. Why did you get so red all of a sudden?
Me: It's the first time you've called me your fiancé, I love it. I can't wait to call you my wife.
W: You're so cute!!! I love you!!
Me: I love you too.
W: When are you talking to the board about the company?
Me: I have to tell papa to get me a meeting. So, maybe today or tomorrow depending how this lunch goes.
W: You know I know about Fury and Strange right?
Me: What?!! How?!! I've never told you and papa sure didn't!!
W: Did you forget that I can read minds too? I can't read your mind but I easily can theirs. I've know all along but never told you, because you didn't tell me. And I wanted to respect that decision.
Me: You're amazing you know that? Wait!! You mean, I could've had someone to talk to about them all along and you decided not to say anything?!
W: I love you............

I got on top of Wanda and started kissing her, deepening it with each kiss.
She reluctantly pulled away smiling.
W: Didn't you just complain about being tired from all the sex?
Me: I did, but my FIANCÉ is a literal goddess. Can you blame me?
W: Using my own words against me....
Me: Yup
W: You're not being a good girl for mommy now are you?
Me:.......... (I got flustered and all red)
W: Now go and have lunch, because when you come back, I'm going to have to punish you.

I got off the bed reluctantly and started walking to the bathroom but Wanda immediately noticed and got up with me.

I didn't like the idea of being punished.
I love it when Wanda praises me and refers to herself as mommy but I don't like it when she says stuff like that. I know I have to tell her but this is the first time we're actually going to do this. Everytime she said she's going to punish me, something happened and we didn't even have sex. So, I have to talk to her about it when I get home.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize Wanda was calling my name. It was only when she tried to read my mind that I realized what was happening.
W: What's going on love? You just zoned out.
Me: N-nothing. I'll talk to you when I get beck.
W: No, talk to me baby. Is it something I did?
Me: I don't know how to start love. I have to find the right words before I talk to you about it.
W: Babe, we are getting married. You don't have to find the right words to talk to me. Just say whatever that's been bothering you. We can work on it together.
Me: Ummm..... Are you sure?
W: Yes. Of course.
Me: You know how one time I said that I love being praised and calling you mommy during sex?
W: Yes, we were at a party and we were playing truth or dare.
Me: Yes, but there is something that I don't like and you do, so I don't know how to tell you.
W: You mean during sex?
Me: Not specifically, but when there is sexual tension like before or before sex.
W: What is it love? You always have to tell stuff like that. Sex is intimacy between 2 people and both of us have to enjoy it. If you don't like something then we immediately stop doing that. But I can't know you don't like something if you don't tell me.
Me: I don't like it when you say you're going to punish me. I don't like the idea of punishment and degrading during sex. I mean, don't get me wrong, a lot of people do and that's completely normal, but I personally don't. I LOVE it when you praise me and tell me how much you love me during sex, but the though of getting punished doesn't.