Chapter 11

I went up to my room and grabbed a small carry on.
I opened the safe and put the money in there, along with our passports and IDs. I went to my moms' room and did the same thing and then headed back to the common area where everyone was waiting for me.

Me: I'm ready. Are you guys ready?
N: We are.
Me: How about you stay here for about an hour longer? I need to go and see if everything is safe before we go there.
M: Where are we going Y/N?
Me: You'll know soon enough momma, I promise.
W: Baby, if you're going, then so am I.
Me: No, I need to make sure it's safe.
W: I can protect myself.
Me: No, you can't. You can protect yourself against a certain number of people. Like 100 or 200, but we don't know how many people there might be. I will go alone and if something is wrong, I promise I will teleport back immediately. If everything goes well, I should be back in an hour or so.

I teleported to the location uncle told me and he was right. There were just trees and lakes and nature for hundreds of miles. The fields were located just next to some mountains and it was truly breathtaking.

 The fields were located just next to some mountains and it was truly breathtaking

Me: Ok.... This could work.......

I closed my eyes and started using my powers to create a house for us to stay in.
Because I am in full control over my powers, I can make the house as advanced as I want.

I built a 2 story house, with 3 bedrooms. 2 on the top floor and 1 on the ground floor.
I also built 2 stories under the ground: One, for the lab and necessary equipment and the second, for a safe place in case we get attacked. It's protected by magic so no one will be able to get in except for my moms and Wanda.

I also created a kitchen, living room, 4 bathrooms: one in each bedroom and one for guests. Like if papa or uncle are visiting and need to use the facilities.
I also used my powers to turn the house invisible and only when I scan my eye, will the house appear.

I also used my powers to create an invisible forcefield around the house so that I will be notified whenever something enters the perimeters.

I went downstairs in the lab and started using my powers again to create the necessary equipment and technology to bring uncle's new Jarvis to life.
After working on it for 30 minutes, I was done. I made some modifications and added my moms and Wanda's IDs but I still had more clearance than they do.
I named her Lizzie and booted her up.

L: Welcome Agent X....
Me: Lizzie, please call me Y/N from now on. It will be shorter and more efficient.
L: Ok Y/N.
Me: Scan everything around us and sync up the lab with my lab at the compound.
L: Launching Process......

L: Y/N, the lab at the compound is in sync with your company. Do you want me to sync up your company to here as well?
Me: Yes Liz. Sync everything up. I want to be able to access everything from in here.
L: Everything's done. Everything is in sync.
Me: Thank you. Now, when it comes to my moms and Wanda, they can do anything they want in the house but they cannot come into the lab if I'm not in here. You will inform me if they want to come down here.
L: Of course.
Me: And, they can leave the house whenever they want, except when something enters the perimeters. I want you to lock everything in the house and turn it invisible. And in case there aren't any threats and one of them wants to go outside, monitor them very carefully and make sure they are safe.
L: Will do.
Me: I will also bring some suits that I have been building which are like the suit of Iron Man but they are more advanced. I want you to prepare everything and in case something happens and I'm not here, send the suits to protect my moms and Wanda.
L: Done. Should I turn the house invisible whenever you leave?
Me: Yes. Unless I specifically ask you to keep the house visible, always turn it invisible. Also, install yourself into my watch and phone please Lizzie. That way I can know what is going on at the house even if I'm not here.
L: Do you want me to install everything or you have specific things in mind?
Me: No. Install everything.
L: Done.
Me: I will be back shortly with them. Make sure everything is ready and I'll let you know from my phone when I want you to turn the house visible. Also, write the coordinates of the house, that way I will be able to give it to uncle.
L: I can sync up with Jarvis if you'll like. That way, I can inform Mr. Stark if you need anything.
Me: Yes, do that but make sure no information is transferred. Just send him the coordinates.
L: I will need around 5 minutes Y/N.
Me: Do it. I will go and come back in a couple of minutes.
L: Ok.