Chapter 14

It has been 2 weeks since that day.
I've been working on finding who's after my family and I think I'm getting close.

I wrote an algorithm that lets Liz to track the person or persons down without me.

I talked with Melina this morning and she showed me some new tech she developed. It was amazing.

L: Boss. I've located the suspect.
Me: What?! Show me!!

I started looking at the file and trying to come up with a plan. There was 3 Hydra groups that wanted to do these experiments. So, if I kill the 3 leaders of the groups and threaten their boss, I will get the mission done.

I started doing research and it turned out that they all meet to discuss the plan on Friday nights at 8 pm.
Today is Friday but it's 6 pm. I have to hurry if I'm going to get this done tonight.

I decided to talk to papa telepathically.
Me: Papa, can you hear me?
F: Little agent!! I can hear you!! I miss you!!
Me: I miss you too. Can I come and visit? I'm going to attack Hydra tonight and want to go over the plan with someone. I usually go over it with mom but she won't let me go alone if she found out about this one.
F: Of course. I'm free right now if you want to join me.
Me: On my way.

Just like that, I teleported to his office.
He gave me a tight hug and we sat down.

After discussing the details of the plan, I put on my suit and headed to the mission sight.

It was a pretty easy mission to be honest....
I fought the 4 men and knocked the 3 of them unconscious.

I dragged the boss to another room and beat the shit out of him.
I then went back to the room where the 3 bodies were and shot 3 times, none of them hitting the men. I did that on purpose to let their boss think that they are dead.

I went back to the boss and took off my mask.
Me: Listen here you pathetic excuse of a man..... You are going to forget your mission on Wanda Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff and Maria Hill. If you go near ANY of them, I will kill you and everyone you care for. I already killed your 3 little puppets and I have no problem in killing you and your family. Now call whoever is in charge and take the mission back. And I'll know if you try anything.

He picked up the phone and dialed the big boss's number.
As soon as he picked up, I went into his mind and started controlling him.

After I made sure the missions were off, I knocked him unconscious and placed all 4 men in the back of my car.

I got shot in my shoulder when I was fighting but it wasn't a big deal. The bullet went through and through and didn't hit major vessels.

I dropped the 4 Hydra Agents at SHIELD Headquarters and then went back to the safe house.

I teleported myself into the living room and saw everyone sitting there watching TV.

N: Ohh Myy Godd!! What happened?!!
Me: It's done.... I completed the mission.... We can go back to the compound....
M: You're bleeding!!
Me: I'm ok.....
W: No. Let's get your wounds cleaned up.

Wanda took me to our room and into the bathroom.
I was covered in dirt and blood, so she started cleaning me.

W: Ok, I need you to get in the shower. It'll be easier.
Me: You just want to see me naked again... (I said smirking)
W: Just get in there you dork!!
Me: Ok, only if you join me.
W: Of course. I have to clean you up.
Me: Naked right? You're joining me naked?
W: Of course.

I looked at Wanda up and down while biting my lip and pulled her blouse off, smirking.
She then took off my clothes and pulled me into the shower.

She cleaned me up and fixed my wound, after having a quick make-out session under the hot water.
I had some internal damage but I just needed to rest and let me healing powers kick in.