Chapter 6

Papa, my moms and I were sat in momma's office eating pizza and talking when there was a knock on the door and an agent walked in, handing papa an envelop.
F: Excuse me......

He read the file and then looked up at me shocked.
Me: I'm guessing they approved everything....
F: They did.... Agent X.
N: Agent what?
F: We cannot mention Y/N by her name or last name anymore when it comes to anything outside the Avengers. She has to be referred to as Agent X only. Other people will not even know Y/N is Agent X.
M: But why sweetie?
Me: They knew everything about me when they kidnapped me. The security system here is so weak. They want me to develop it and I don't want to put myself or my family in danger anymore. With these new contracts, I may be in danger and I don't want my name anywhere near it. I plan on settling down with Wanda and I don't want anyone to threaten her or our kids.
N: What new contracts?
Me: Let me see if they have signed it first.

My phone buzzed and I saw that they wanted to see me.
Me: I'll be back shortly. Are you all staying here?
F: Yeah, I have to talk to your parents as well.
Me: Ok then. I'll come back afterwards.

*NAT's POV*

After Y/N left, Fury turned to us confused.
F: Do you know what's going on with Y/N?
N: No, why? Is something wrong?
F: Not wrong...... but something big is happening. Did she mention anything?
M: She only told me that she will tell me after the contracts have been signed. Do you know something?
F: There were very specific instructions in the envelop.
N: What sort of instructions?
F: Here... take a look but no one can know that I showed you this...

I grabbed the envelop and Maria and I started reading it.

The letter:
1. Agent Hill-Romanoff will be referred to as Agent X from now on.
    No one shall know she is Agent X except the board and Director Fury.
2. She will take a step back from any missions regarding the Avengers and only will go when absolutely necessary.
3. She is going to continue to develop tech for SHIELD in her lab at the Avengers Compound.
4. We have also signed to work for her in her own company named "X Industries" where she is going to provide SHIELD with advanced technology among other things that will be discussed moving forward.
5. She is also going to be the head of all security regarding technology since she was able to hack into our database, which is our most secure base, in less than a minute. We cannot let her work for anyone else except SHIELD since she has one of the greatest minds in modern times and can develop very advanced tech.
6. She will continue to be referred to as Agent Hill-Romanoff with anything regarding the Avengers, but anything more than that will be strictly classified.

Director Fury, there are a lot of other information that we need to inform you but it must be in person. 
Report to the Board Room after Y/N has left.

N: Woooowwww..... What the fuck is going on with my daughter?
F: I have absolutely no idea but I guess I will find out shortly.
M: She'll tell us what we need to know after the gets out.

*Y/N's POV*

I went into the board room and sat down.
One of the members slid me the papers that are signed and all it needs is my signature.

Me: You signed.....
M1: We did. We approved everything you asked for. The only thing that is still open and needs to be filled out before you sign is the amount of money you want for the security measures. We have made you head of tech security. Actually, we have made Agent X head of tech security and that should come with an increase salary. You already are receiving 30 million a year from us and we want to give you an additional 10 for the title. This will not include the work you will be doing with your own company about security regarding our data and that compensation will be discussed privately another time. This is for any updates or things that need to be done once your company has developed everything and gave everything back to SHIELD.
Me: Add another 10 and you have yourself a deal.
M2: Deal!