Chapter 10

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare.
I looked over and saw that it's 3:24 am. 

My moms had fallen asleep next to me in my bed, so I carefully got out and made my way downstairs to look for Wanda.
I found her sound asleep in the cinema room cuddled up under some blankets.

I quietly got in behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist.
Wanda tiredly opened her eyes and when she saw me, started smiling.

Me: Let's get you up to bed baby......
W: Nooooo..... I'm too comfy......
Me: You won't rest properly if you sleep here baby.
W: I will. I just want to hold you in my arms.... Come here...... I miss you......

Wanda opened her arms and I cuddled into her.
Me: I miss you too baby....
W: Did you eat something love?
Me: I did. I ate some soup. Did you eat anything?
W: I had some coffee......
Me: Baby... You haven't eaten anything.... Get up. I'm making you something to eat.
W: Nooo.... I'm so comfy.....
Me: Ok.... How about you stay here and I'll make you something to eat?
W: Baby... You can't cook even if your life depended on it.
Me: Thanks for the confidence boost love. I've seen you make pancakes hundreds of times. How hard could it be? Fancy some?
W: Sure, I'll eat anything at this point.

I started smirking, because I had some thoughts that I wanted to tease her about....
Me: Anything anything? 
W: Anything. (She replied, not catching on to the sexual joke behind it)
Me: Anything huh..... Even......
W: OHH GOD!! I just realized what you're saying!! You're such a horn dog Y/N!!
Me: Don't blame me! You were the one that said you'll eat anything!!
W: I didn't mean it like that!!
Me: I love you......
W: I love you more.......

After giving Wanda a quick kiss, I made my way into the kitchen where I started making her pancakes.

After 15 minutes, I was all done so I asked her to join me in the kitchen telepathically.
The door opened and Wanda came over with a LOOK in her eyes.

Me: Here you go love, blueberry pancakes with..... Ummm... Wands?
W: I'm hungry....

She picked me up and placed me on the counter top, smashing her lips onto mine.
She started aggressively kissing me and went down to my neck.

Me: Wands.... Baby..... What are you doing?
W: I'm hungry and want to eat. Don't you want to be a good girl for mommy?
Me: Yes mommy....
W: Lay back baby. Lay back and let mommy take care of you.

Wanda gave me one of the best heads I have ever received.
Afterwards, Wanda cleaned me up the best she could and we sat down to eat.

Me: Fucking Hell!! I didn't expect that..... That was amazing!!
W: Thank you... You taste amazing as always baby. I could eat you all day, everyday.

I got red and flustered, so Wanda wrapped her arms around me and kissed the top of my head.
W: I love you my little cuddlebug.
Me: I wuv you too..... (I said shyly while hiding my face in her neck)
W: That was so cute!! 

After we ate, we headed to my room. The room where I keep my extra stuff and slept in there.

The next couple days went by really smoothly.
I spent some time with Melina in the lab and worked on the algorithms with mom.
Momma had some business to take care of at Headquarters and will return in a week or two.

It is now Friday and mom has been helping me with the algorithms for the past couple of days.
Me: I don't get it!! What are these?! 
N: I have never seen these before. Can't you delete them?
Me: I can. I have placed firewalls around it so that they won't get any new information but I have to figure out what these are before deleting them. We have to find out who has been getting information from SHIELD.
N: Nice thinking......
Me: I got it!! 
N: What?! What did you get?!
Me: Give me a second......