Mock Battle

Not to long after I left the changing rooms, did everyone else. Except they seem to be having a more pleasant time with the polyester. Ugh!

Can this just be over with so I can change back!

I noticed a few kids have gear with them. If they are allowed to have that then why can I not wear headphones? Probably just that dude being an ass.

Everyone in my group is talking to a friend. Or did they just meet these people? How do people just make friends that quickly? Well I'm glad someone else is going through my struggles too.

I noticed some other kid wasn't talking to anyone either. The same blonde kid from earlier. Bakugo I think.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the announcer. Guess it's go time!

I quickly ran the opposite way of everyone, if they were all going one way then I wouldn't be able to get my hands on many points. But since I can see some robot villains in the other direction too, why not go for them?

I quickly took a medium one down and then several harder and larger ones. Already up to 15 points in under a minute.

Oh right, let me explain my quirk!

Basically I have a large energy supply, so I can either use it for my body like to make myself stronger or faster, or I can form it into electrical force and throw energy spheres at my enemy's. Or just simply make throw lighting from my hands. I know, not the most unique ability, but it is really cool to me so I don't care!

The only problem is that I'm not that good storing it or controlling it when I'm overstimulated, I use most of my energy trying to not breakdown.

Time skip

"Two minutes remain!" The announcer warns.

That's fine with me, I already have 72 points to my score. Make that 74, I spot another medium one!

"This one is mine!" Someone yells from across the street.

I don't respond, I just run at the medium sized villain and destroy it.

"Damn brat!" I hear him mutter.

The blonde kid again, I'm pretty sure he has enough points anyways, I saw him take out like 30 villains. I just roll my eyes and walk off.

"30 seconds remain!"

Shit I forgot they also wanted us to score rescue points, oh well. Hopefully I have enough villain points to pass. I walk away from the others and casually make my way to the place we started.

It's now littered in debris from the villains. I feel bad for whoever had to clean this place up when we're done.

At least the fighting got me distracted from the fucking polyester. It shouldn't exist, I have a theory someone made it to torture me!

"What the fuck is wrong? Why are you squirming so much?" The blonde asks.

I don't feel like answering.

"Whatever, just know I'm gonna be number one hero!" He says after a few seconds.

I didn't ask

Walking around the corner, the announcer kept counting down.

"10 seconds!"

I start stomping my legs in anger! It's not really helping so I rub up and down my sleeves as well. Making small noises of discomfort along with it.

"You okay?" Someone asks.

Great someone fucking saw me!

I turn around, it was some random kid.

I nod and turn back around, continuing to rub my arms. I think they walked away cause I didn't hear them anymore. They probably just wanted to score rescue points and thought I could give it to them.

"Times up!"

Finally!

I run all the way back to the locker room and into the bathroom to get escape from the polyester prison. I threw it in the ground angrily as soon as it's off. Then I got my other clothes on and grabbed Gary. Emotional attachment, not the best coping mechanism but I don't care. It soothes me, but when I try to put Gary back in my bag, I'm rudely interrupted again by that asshole from earlier.

"What's wrong? Was the exam to hard for you without your stuffy?" He asks.

I am aware he is making fun of me, so I just ignore them and turn around to grab my bag.

"Your not gonna make it you know!"

Again, I didn't ask. But the douche is relentless.

He scoffs at me as I do try to pack quicker.

I grab the clothes from the ground and leave the room. Not surprisingly he follows.

Warning: R-Slur (please skip if triggering, I will write a summary of what happened so you don't miss it)

"What, do you need to go home now?" He taunts.

Several others gather around. I don't fucking want this! No No No!

"You should worry about passing writing exam first! Bet you can't even spell!" He smirked.

"And you should worry about your dick, it's ten sizes to small for your ego" I shout back.

"What did you say?" He gets closer,

"Your dick is as small as your importance to me." I state calmly.

"And you're a Retard!" He screams.

Just what I need. Another person to think that! And now everyone probably thinks that! It's okay, most probably won't get it. Especially the ones I recognize from my group.

But still, that word is...

I just can't! Why do people have to be such dicks when it comes to people that aren't like them!

Tw over: (basically just calls you something and it hurts your feelings)

I walk away quietly after he says that.

Walk straight into a bathroom and into a stall. I stand there for a minute. In complete silence, before bursting into tears. I hate crying, emotions make me uncomfortable, especially when they are my own!

Damn, that ass is right! I'm so fucking different! What was I thinking! I can't be a hero! No what am I thinking? I can be! I will be a Hero! I will prove him and everyone else wrong!

Who cares if I'm different! I wipe away my tears and dig my face into Gary for a minute.

Soon when I'm calm enough, I leave the bathroom and make my way to the classroom to take the written portion. I know I'm not to good at math but I excel in writing and science. So I will definitely pass.

Sorry if usage of the word offended anyone. I'm trying to use it to show how it can affect people. I myself get offended by the word even when used casually. I don't think it should be used at all but also it is a thing that autistics and other neurodivergents have to deal with! But I want you to know you are loved no matter your brain type :)