Battle Trial

Y/N POV:

I walked with the others back to class. On the way we passed by Fujis office so I waved to him.
He gave me a smile back, probably because I was hanging out with other kids.

But when I turned to look at the other kids, they all were staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing," Mina says back

I shrugged it off cause it doesn't really seem important to me.

When we got to class, we all sat down waiting for the teacher to arrive. I was a little antsy because I don't like surprises and we haven't met who our teacher is.

I was unconsciously rocking back and fourth in my seat until the kid behind me interrupted.

"Could you stop doing that please." He told me.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Rocking in ur chair, I cannot focus." He says.

"Uhm sorry." I mumble.

"Iida give him a break, we haven't even started yet." Denki objects

I slouch into my seat, embarrassed, until the door swings open.

"I. Am. Here!" He says

All Might. He's the teacher. Everyone breaks out into a series of whispers and gasps. Which makes me want to combust from hearing all the noise.

He gives us a quick run down of the class and what we should expect.

I space out for a minute but I'm soon brought back by blondie yelling.

"Fight Training!" He yells excitedly

"And one of the keys of being a hero is.... Looking good!" All Might then points to the wall where a bunch of hidden shelves come out of the wall.

Each one is numbered in a lime green color.

All Might explains that these hold our hero uniforms that we requested before school started.

Everyone starts cheering and screaming. I quickly look around for my headphones. But I can't find them so I resort to cupping my hands over my ears.

"Get yourselves suited up and then meet me at training ground beta." He orders.

I push my worries aside and go to grab my costume. Waiting a short amount of time for everyone else to grab theirs so I won't have to get close to anyone if I don't have too.

I walk with my costume to the guys changing rooms. In there is all the guys from my class.

I walk to the bathroom stalls and start to change.

Everyone else starts making small talk about their costumes as we get ready.

The costume I designed is much more comfortable than what we had to wear for the entrance exams, yet still is uncomfortable. Especially without the binder sewed in it. I'm still forced to use my old crummy inexpensive one.

The spandex feeling is fine for now but once I get a sweat on, the material will no doubt stick to me.

I take a few deep breathes before heading out of the changing room.

Time skip

First up in the mock battle was Midoriya, and Uraraka as the hero team against Iida and Bakugo.

An interesting fight.
But I was glad that I wasn't watching it in person though. Their was a lot of explosions and if  I was close to that I know I would have a meltdown.