Where are they?

A sweaty disgusting mess. Those are the words I would use to describe myself right now.

"You all did so well during todays battles. And no major injuries were sustained besides Midoriya."  All Might tells us.

Honestly I don't know how I did that. I was exhausted, uncomfortable, and irritated. Yet I was able to win the battle.

We got back to the changing rooms and started changing back into our uniforms.

" y/n, Momo, you both did so well out there!" Uraraka cheered

"Thanks Uraraka, you did fine yourself." Momo replied back. A high praise considering it's Momo.

I couldn't really get myself to talk so instead I just made my way inside the changing room and walked over to the sink. I rinsed the sweat off my face to try and cool down.

The water was surprisingly cold but in a good way. I quickly dried my face and hands and went back.

I went inside an open stall to put my uniform back on and brush the tangles out of my hair.

When I finished, I made my way out the door without saying another word.

I walked the long way back to class because I had a feeling it would be loud.

"Hello y/n, what are you doing in the halls alone?" A familiar voice asks.

I turn around to see Fuji looking at me with concern. Right I forgot. His office is located in the hallway.

I just look at him, not being able to say anything.

He walks closer to me.

"Do you have your phone? Can you use your app?" He asks.

I look down towards my bag.

I fish my phone out from deep inside the bag.

I unlock my phone and scroll to the voice app.

I search through the options for one that fits.

"I want quiet." My phone says, as I press the exact button.

He nods.

"Do you have all of your things?" He asks.

"Yes." My phone says.

He nods again.

"Okay, I will go let your teacher know. You can go wherever is quiet and comfortable for you. Just don't leave school property." He instructs.

I give him a small thumbs up and turn around.

Maybe the front of the school will be quiet right now. I doubt anyone will be out there an hour before school ends.

I start for the front entrance.

When I get outside I sit down in the grass and start to read. I haven't been able to read more of my weather book yet so I grab that one and find where I bookmarked it.

As I read I start to calm down my nerves a little bit. But still not okay enough to go to class. Maybe some music will help?

I look through my bag for my headphones but to no avail.

No. I need my headphones!

Panic sets in.

Third person

Bakugo angrily storms out of the school. Fumed with his loss against Deku. The one thing he was good at. His quirk, and now Deku can beat him there too.

"Kachaan!" He hears from behind him.

"Fuck off Deku." He mutters

"Kachaan, why are you so angry? I obviously only won because of Uraraka. You really should calm down." Izuku states.