Chapter 2: Hospitality and Group chats

(A/N Continuation of last chapter)

"So where we sitting?" Kit asked George as they were lined up to grab food.

"Uh is it okay if we sit with a couple of my friends, I saw them while we were waiting." George replied scooping the last bit of salad onto his plate.

"Yea that's fine." The two finished getting what they wanted to eat and thanked the chefs. Kit then followed George out to where his friends were sitting.

"Hey guys." George announced when they got closer to the table, "I brought a newcomer." He sat down and Kit followed his move.

"Oh your-" the one in McLaren race gear started but was interrupted by the one in Ferrari gear. "Lando." he hissed "Let the girl introduce herself."

"Thank you." Kit nodded at the Ferrari dude. "You guys probably already know this but I'm Kit Dunn and I'm George's teammate this season."

"Nice to meet you Kit, I'm Charles and the idiot next to me is Lando." The Ferrari driver introduced himself back.

"Hey I'm smart sometimes!" Lando said feeling embarrassed.

"Sure, you are." George and Charles said sarcastically.

"I bet you are." Kit said a second later and the table burst into laughs.

"Oh, you're gonna fit in great, we should add her to the group chat." Charles said.

"I was already gonna do that." George said, slightly confused.

"No he means our group chat." Lando said and then turned to Kit, "do you think you have what it takes to be a Speedy Boi?"

"Depends." Kit smirked, "What does being a Speedy Boi entail?"

"Well, lets see." Lando started listing stuff, "pulling pranks on other drivers, gossiping, rigging challenges, game nights and having us be your best friends."

"Sounds fun." Kit replied, "I'd gladly become a Speedy Boi."

"Whoo." Charles and Lando started cheering and George pulled out his phone. Two short pings were heard, and Kit pulled out her phone to see George had added her to the group chats.

"Thanks." She quickly said and began scrolling through the formula 1 group chat.

Fast as Formula Ones

George not found -  George Russell

Nando's - Lando Norris

Down under -  Daniel Ricciardo

Ryn weaver's bae -  Pierre gasly

Anger issues -  Max verstappen

Prince Charles -  Charles leclerc

Chilli - Carlos sainz

Checo - Sergio Perez

Tall guy -  Esteban ocon

Stop winning -  Lewis Hamilton

Bowtie - Vatteri Bottas

Ice man - Kimi Raikkonen