Chapter 7: News articles and Racing

26, March, 2021

RUMOURS FLY AS F1 DRIVERS GO OUT FOR PRESS LUNCH

Danny Grant

RUMOURS were certainly being spread around today as the Formula 1 drivers went out for their annual press lunch. We got to see a number of the fan favourite friendships like Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo and Carlos Saniz and Lando Norris on show today. While some new ones were also thrown in the mix, George Russell and Yuki Tsunoda seemed to get along quite well as did George's teammate Kit Dunn with Yuki, Lando and Charles Leclerc.

The driver Dunn seemed to get along the best with is, Alpha Tauri's Pierre Gasly. The two seemed close as the laughed together and even shared a drink. Gasly slung an arm around her as they left and they seemed quite cosy as the pair joked around in the parking lot. Dunn even left the restaurant with Gasly and Tsunoda, which is something you don't see a lot of drivers do.

So the one question fans have on thier minds now is, are they simply close friends brought together by the racing or are they lovers?

You decide.

See photos related to this article here

---------------------------------------------------------

SUNDAY: RACEDAY

"That article is a load of shit." Kit groaned, flopping on her bed and chucking the phone back at Lily. She had finally had time to sit down after the busy weekend she had (Finishing tenth in quali) and Lily had interrupted her to show her the article that had been posted about her and Pierre.

"I know." Lily responded, sitting on the bed next to Kit.

"Why can't the paparazzi focus on my racing, not my so called love life." Kit complained.

"Because the media likes to cause drama, have you seen if Pierre knows about it." Lily asked.

"No I haven't spoken to him since Friday, I'll text him now." Kit whipped out her own phone and scrolled through her contacts until she found the person she wanted.

Loverboy 🗼
Amour 🇦🇺

Amour🇦🇺
Hey Pierre
have you seen this?

Www.Link/newsarticleF1

it's a load of shit

Loverboy🗼
I'll have a look
give me a sec

Loverboy🗼

"are they simply close friends brought together by the racing or are they lovers?"

That's a load of shit
We have known each other
for a week
And they're already speculating
that we are dating

Amour🇦🇺
That's what I think too
Like why are people so
involved in our love lives
We're here to race

Loverboy🗼
Exactly focus on our
achievements first then talk
But speaking of racing
I have to go get ready
and head to the track

Amour🇦🇺
Okay I'll see you later
when I pass you

*real life*