chapter 11: Surprise visits and Talking

(A/n Continues on from last chapter)

"Pierre? What the hell are doing here?" Kit questioned her fellow driver who most definitely should not be in Australia.

"I came to see you." He simply said, "we need to talk.

Kit sighed, two days of no contact and now he wants to talk?

"Fine come in." Kit said opening the door wider and then walking away, "make yourself at home, I'm going to get changed and then we need to talk."

When Kit walked back downstairs into the living area Pierre had apparently done what she had said as the kettle was boiling and he was sitting at her Kitchen bench.

Kit made herself and Pierre both cups of coffee and then stood across the bench from him, not wanting to get too close.

"So first things first, how and why are you here?" Kit asked.

"Well Lily helped me set up the surprise because I was going to surprise you anyway but I needed to talk to you about why we haven't been speaking and I figured it's easiest to do it in person." "Pierre explained fiddling with his cup of coffee.

"So do get I an explanation as to why you've been such an asshole these past couple days?" Kit crossed her arms over her chest.

Pierre seemed to get lost in his head for a minute before answering. "You might want to sit down for this." He tried to joke. Kit gave him an unimpressed look but sat down anyway.

"I was such an asshole to you because I was jealous." Pierre admitted.

"Jealous, of what?" Kit asked now fully interested in what Pierre was saying.

"Of George. I didn't realise he only kissed you because another guy was hitting on you until Charles told me."

Kit froze as she tried to process what Pierre was saying. " wait what?"

Pierre sighed, "I like you Kit, I just didn't realise it until Sunday and now I'm hoping you like me too."

Kit sat back in her chair and thought about the last few weeks, did she like Pierre back?

She thought about the hugs, hand holding and banter the two had and decided she definitely liked Pierre back.

"I like you too." She admitted, "But what now because i'm not sure I'm ready for a full fledged relationship yet." What she didn't want to admit to Pierre is that it would be her first ever relationship.

"And that's okay." Pierre said snapping Kit out of her thoughts. "We can just take it slow until we decide to actually be together plus this way we won't have to deal with all the contracts and press yet."

"Sounds good." Kit said hugging Pierre and then taking their cups to the sink. "Now it's already 12 pm so how about we go grab so lunch somewhere." She said looking at the clock on the wall.

"Sounds like a plan, amour." Pierre said standing up and watching as Kit rushed around grabbing her stuff so they could go out.

They decided to go to a nearby cafe that Kit loved. She laughed as Pierre spun her around as they walked down the street. When they got to the cafe Pierre opened the door for Kit like a gentleman, one of the things Kit liked about him.

Kit just ordered garlic bread and fries to eat while Pierre had a fancy looking burger.

"Take a photo of me!" Kit excitedly said and gave her phone to Pierre when their food came out.

"Sure, amour." They took a couple pictures of each other before eating. While eating they talked about how they thought next weekend was gonna go and made plans on what to do while Pierre was staying. When he went to the toilet Kit pulled out her phone to text the one driver she knew she could tell about her 'relationship'.