Chapter 21: "Winner takes all"

A/n the chapter you all have been waiting for...

The next race after Monaco was Baku and this time Kit was actually excited, she was back to racing! she had been fully cleared by the Williams medical team the day following the Monaco Grand Prix and had been back training since that Wednesday.

She stayed at Charles' place as they were planning to fly out to Baku together. While Kit was there they got they got to do a Speedy Bois Meetup as George was staying with Lando. They went to the Ocean Museum and when they almost got thrown out they left. Lando then had a great idea to play tag around Monaco like Kit and Pierre did the other day.

The Speedy Bois split into two groups, Kit, Lando and George would be hiding and Charles would be seeking by himself to make the game a little more fair. They started the game just outside the Museum and weren't allowed to go further than five blocks from it.

When Charles turned his back to count, the other three shared a fist bump and then took off running in different directions. To make it harder again the trio were hiding in each spot slightly further away from the last.

For instance Kit was hiding behind the Museum, squeezed into a gap between the museum and a wall. Lando was a block away from her, hiding in the Cinema. George had headed back the other way, hiding in a gift shop.

Charles surprisingly found George and Lando first before he found Kit.

"I didn't expect you to stay near the building." He said, shaking his head as Kit moved out of her hiding spot.

"Well I did! And since I technically won can we go get Ice cream?" Kit asked.

"I'm down for Ice cream." George agreed.

"Me too!" Said Lando excitedly.

"Alright! Ice cream it is." Kit cheered.

They walked until they found an Ice cream vendor down near the harbour. A nice old man and his grandson were the ones selling the Ice cream. The group all got a cone and a couple scoops each.

After getting Ice cream they all headed back to Charles' apartment to play some video games.

They played video games for a while but not all night like they normally would. Most of them had flights in the morning or later in the afternoon.

Kit was one of the unlucky ones who's flight was in the morning. Meaning she had to get up at six to leave for the airport.

This flight was better than the last as she didn't have sit for as long and the food was better too which was a perk.

She touched down in Azerbaijan 3 hours later, around 10 am. She was headed to the hotel to drop off her stuff and then meet up with Lily for a girls day. They decided to go out for brunch and then hit nearest mall to see what they could buy.

They both bought a new pair of shoes and an outfit too but Kit also bought two new books. She was going to buy more but didn't want to overflow her suitcase as she already had quite a lot packed into it.

She got back to her room late at night as she spent most of the day and the night out with Lily. Kit was washing her face and putting on her glasses when her phone signalled her to a facetime call.

She grinned as she put on her glasses and then picked up her phone, it was Pierre ringing her for their nightly face time.

"Hey!" she greeted as she picked up her phone.

"Hello, what continent are you in today?" He joked and she laughed.

"I'm already in Azerbaijan, so eroupe still." She giggled.