Chapter 18: Chase you through the streets of Monaco

(A/N Trigger warning for this chapter it contains mentions of throwing up.)

Kit had only been home two days and she was bored, totally. Most people would love having a week off but Kit chased the thrill she only found on the weekends she was driving. Kit couldn't even do much because of her wrist which made the whole thing worse.

Infact she was in the middle of icing it when she got a face time request from Pierre. She of course accepted the call and waved hello.

"Hi amour, how are you?" Pierre asked, adjusting the cap that was on his head.

"I'm bored." Kit whined and Pierre laughed, "But better question, where are you?" Kit wondered noticing that Pierre wasn't in his apartment but an apartment of some kind.

"I'm in Monaco already darling, more specifically at Charles' apartment." Kit blushed at the word darling even if Pierre was saying it for comedic effect.

"Can I come join you?" Kit spontaneously asked.

Kit watched Pierre's face turn to one of confusion before he asked, "you want to come to Monaco already? We still have a week off?"

"Yeah it's better than being stuck in my apartment, I'm going to grab my laptop and look for flights now." Kit sat her phone down on her couch and ran upstairs to grab her laptop.

Once she returned Kit and Pierre began talking about random things while she found a flight. "Found one!" Kit cheered. A couple clicks were heard before she cheered, " And booked! I'll have an early flight tomorrow, so wanna help me pack now?" Kit asked Pierre.

"Sure I got nothing better to do until Charles gets back from his girlfriend's." Pierre agreed.

Kit began to pack while occasionally holding stuff up for Pierre so he could help her decide to pack it or not.

She was taking her large suitcase and her usual backpack (that she used for every race weekend) and she had filled them both up with stuff.

After packing her stuff, Kit stayed on call with Pierre while she made herself a late dinner. They chatted until Charles came back from his girlfriend's and Pierre had to go.

After Pierre left Kit had a long shower where she jammed out to 5sos as per usual. Once she was done with her shower, Kit wrapped her hair up in a towel and sat down to watch tv while she waited for her hair to dry.

When her hair was semi dry Kit plaited it so it was easier to sleep in. Once her hair was plaited Kit double checked that all her stuff was sorted for the morning and hopped into bed.

She checked her phone as she normally did before going to sleep and saw she had a message from Pierre.

Loverboy🗼
Amour 🇦🇺

Loverboy 🗼
Hey, how long is your flight
going to take?
Just wondering

Amour🇦🇺
Almost a day with a layover
Which is going to suck

Loverboy🗼
Jeez that's long
Better hope your
flying first class

Amour 🇦🇺
I wish
the best I could get
was economy

Loverboy🗼
Damn
Bet you wish
you had a private jet
Well hope you have a good trip
Can't wait to see you

Amour🇦🇺
Thanks Loverboy
Can't wait to see you too!

After talking to Pierre, Kit promptly curled up and went to sleep.