Chapter 17: Getting the boy back

As soon as Kit and Charles stepped out of the Medic center, the crowd of reporters who were waiting outside, began shouting questions.

"Guys. Guys! Everybody!" Kit called, she couldn't answer questions when everyone was shouting over eachother.

Kit then tugged on the sleeve of Charles' race suit and he looked down at her.

"Can you get them to calm down so I can atleast answer some questions?" Kit wondered.

"Sure." Charles grinned and put two fingers to his lips. He let out a loud whistle that made everyone fall quiet.

"Merci Percival." Kit thanked him and Charles grinned at the use of his native language. "Now I will answer some questions but one at a time, please." Kit then addressed the crowd.

Kit answered a few questions about her race, explaining she didn't know how she crashed fully and explaining what she did to her wrist. she also answered a couple of questions about her panic attack but kept the details to a minimum.

After a few questions had been answered Kit and Charles set off again.

"Proud of you, you did a good job." Charles booped Kit on the nose.

"I mean I'm shaking so I don't know if it's a complete good job." Kit held her hand out for him to see and he laughed.

"Also I didn't know you could speak french?" Charles raised an eyebrow.

"Uh well I can't at least not fluently, I'm learning it so I can speak with you and Pierre easier." Kit explained.

"Oh nice, have you worked out what Pierre's nickname for you is yet?"

"Yeah, it's why I started calling him Loverboy." Kit grinned.

"Well that's just adorable."

"Why thank you." Kit responded as they stopped outside the Williams garage. "But sadly I must face the team now so Au revoir."

Kit waved goodbye and headed inside. She greeted a few members of her team including Lily, Luke and George who wanted to know how she was doing.

After talking with them for a few minutes and reassuring them them that she was okay, Kit made her way to Jost's office. She knocked on the door politely before he welcomed her inside. 

"Ah Kit, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"I've seen better days." Kit joked holding up her wrist for him to see.

"Indeed you have." He responded. "Now if you would like to sit down, we have much to discuss about your race today."

Kit sat down on the plush chair in front of Jost's desk and they began talking.

After talking to Jost for half an hour and packing up her stuff, Kit found she still wasn't ready to talk to Pierre. The logical part of her knew he would have calmed down by now and the other half wanted to never talk to him again.

So she chose the safer option and decided to see if Max was still at the track.

Older bro Max
Younger sis Kitrina

Younger sis Kitrina
Yo Maxy
Big bro
You still at the track?

Older bro Max
Indeed I am
Just finished taking
team photos
I am in my room
So come find me if u want

Younger sis Kitrina

I am on my way