Chapter 23: Rest on me, honey it's alright

Kit woke up very warm and very comfortable. Her and Pierre had left the bar, gotten MacDonald's as they were hungry and then headed back to Pierre's hotel room. The rest of the night was interesting to say the least.

She was now curled up on top of Pierre who was still sound asleep. That was not great, she couldn't even roll over to check her phone as they had somehow ended up in the middle of the bed halfway through the night.

Kit stared at the ceiling and the dull yellow beams of light coming from the world outside. She began to count In her head, if she couldn't fall asleep she could at least keep herself entertained.

Kit was up to a hundred and forty seven when she felt Pierre stir under her. His arms wrapped tighter around her middle as he spoke, "bonjour Mon Amour."

"Bonjour to you to sleepyhead." Kit laughed, "What's the plan for today?"

"I was thinking we could go out and do something fun, but first we need to talk about us." Pierre tapped Kit's shoulder and she rolled off him.

Pierre sat up against the headboard and ran his hands through his hair. "Are you finally ready to make things official between us?" He asked," I mean we did a lot more than kiss last night."

"I believe I am." Kit grinned, "don't really want anyone taking you away from me now."

"Good." Pierre leaned over and gave Kit a kiss.

"So I guess we should announce it then, i mean Lily already has my head on a stick." Kit laughed.

"Can we wait until after breakfast though?"

At Pierre's insistence they ordered room service as clearly the midnight Mcdonalds wasn't enough. They were having a quiet day until they had to fly back to their respective cities. each had ordered a cheat meal as it was the day after a race after all. 

After breakfast it was straight onto the group chat to tell their friends the news before they announced it on social media.

Fast as Formula Ones

George not found - George Russell

Nando's - Lando Norris

Down under - Daniel Ricciardo

Ryn weaver's bae - Pierre gasly

Anger issues - Max verstappen

Prince Charles - Charles leclerc

Chilli - Carlos sainz

Checo - Sergio Perez

Tall guy - Esteban ocon

Stop winning - Lewis Hamilton

Bowtie - Vatteri Bottas

Ice man - Kimi Raikkonen

Sebby - Sebastian vettel

Short guy - Yuki tsunoda

Made of Money - Lance stroll

Old timer - Fernando Alonso