CHAPTER:-1

Hii! yaa yaa I know I have to introduced myself and you also want to know how I ended here in Ambondara so I'M MIN NAMJOON husband of devil lord MIN YOONGI it doesn't mean I loved in first place but now I love him I have two kids friends everything I want so you do want to listen my story let's go then.

I feel like narrator oh sorry let's begin

"Oh!come grandpa you still believe in devil with some horns". namjoon said standing on doorframe of old library.
"Namjoon-ah! my little grandson come here let me hug you I missed you my child" a old man said patting on young boy's shoulder.
"I missed you too grandpa but why are you telling this story again isn't it too old"namjoon said hugging his grandpa.
"Oh!come it I'll be never old this has new story new king and new bride"grandpa said chuckling.
"What chapter are you currently?"joon asked sitting on carpet beside children.
"I'm in 250 why you asked?"grandpa asked curiously.
"I want borrow this book"joonie said smiling.
"Oh! my why did you say that you can't ask to borrow this"his grandpa said loudly.
"It's just book grandpa I want to borrow this I'll never disappear after asking for borrowing from this book so relax"namjoon said grabbing book and putting it in his bag.
"I don't care you don't believe kiddo but I want to give you a advice" grandpa said pointing a finger.
"And what it is grandpa?"
"Find wife otherwise you'll be someone's wife"grandpa said chuckling.
"I'm boy grandpa I know I'm bisexual but I'm seriously into girls but it has timelines or something"namjoon said laughing.
"Yaa before reading a book
Why are serious? I was joking
Let's go eat I swear your granny making something delicious".

"Thank you granny and thanks grandpa to you too for this book and the food"namjoon said waving his from front door.
"Sometimes give your time to yourself namjoon"grandpa said.
"I'll, stay safe I'll back next week"he said going to his car.
"Sure if you are going to be here in this world" grandpa chuckuled.
"Poor baby joonie"granny said smiling.
"Let's get in your horns are glowing".

"Mom I'm home not hungry and I went grandpa and granny"namjoon said entering in his home.
"Ok I'm going out if need something get yourself work honey"she yelled when get in his room upstairs.
"Okay bye bye finally I have time read this book I was really shocked when grandpa give book to me I thought I never gonna read this but first get freshup namjoon". he mummbled before going to shower.

"Let's begin .The devil's of the book I waited 20 years for you grandpa never let me to borrow this but now I'm going read yes let's begin namjoon".

Ambondara the world devil's there are different types of devil good,bad beautiful,ugly,tall and short just like humans but they have horns big black horns on there heads colourful eyes and big black wings.
They are cruel and evil they have everything but it's getting to end because there was no pure soul they are going to doomed that news get into The Devil's lord ears he got upset he asked his adviser what to do and he they to beg that one created every singal cell in this world The god .
That begged and begged hundred years and thousands years but got nothing then thought about last option gave himself as a sacrifice gift he killed himself front of the god.
The god came at his sacrifice place he asked his soul what he wanted and devil said a pure soul who can save their existence and the god give him a holy book and named it.
DEVIL OF THE BOOK.

he said everytime a pure soul read the story this book thinking about how's the world Ambondara if wants make love with devil's lord their children going take pure soul purness and devil's devilness in balance the world.

After log years later
A little boy named Kim daw-khaw was reading a book under tree.He get sleepy and came Ambondara so many years later when devil lord found him he rejected their proposal and loved his older sister the devil's lord can't kill his sister's love so he decided to make deal with human.
He asked that human to pass the book every pure soul from outside the world to make Ambondara fulfilled and that man get back in human world with his lover a devil girl.

"It's was long but why can't read next chapter this book why I can't turn the page".namjoon said struggling after reading one page book got closed automatically. "Who is there is that you mom what the fuck stop trun off that flashlight from my face you fucker"namjoon yelled taking his hand from his eyes.

"Who are you and why are you in garden Lilium?"

To be continued....
-------------------------------------------wait is finish give book lots of comments and vote don't be silent reader.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.........