CHAPTER:-27

"What's your problem? Huh.... My lord, are you jealous that i found new master for myself". Jimin said loudly when, jin was going to leave him crying there.
"What the hell-, how could you". Jin frowned, looking at jimin who smiled at him wiping his tears with the sleeves.
"Listen my lord i followed you, from the forest to the palace just because you saved my life, I'll follow you to the death, but my lord your behaviour, your violent behavior and the venom you are spitting from your mouth. I'm holding myself here, just not slap you and push you to the death by my own hands". Jimin said, standing up his legs were trembling and the tears were coming rapidly from his eyes.
"It's my fault that i am like this, huh.... Tell me, you little whore is it my fault". Jin said flinching the little devil, from the tone he pushed jimin to the wall grabbing his neck.
"So, you think it's my fault... Wow, lord Kim seokjin, you are not just pervert, idiot but a really Cheap person". Jimin yelled loudly, making jin to leave him but the older brother slammed him on the floor.
"You...., Shut up! Shut your mouth or I'll kill you". Jin yelled, grabbing jimin chin so, he look into his cold eyes.
"Kill me but I'll not shut up, everyone knows here how cheap you are, getting your eyes on your brother's bride, fucking the every new servent-". Jimin said loudly pushing jin, when doesn't budge jimin spit the blood on jin face, while chuckling.
"Shut up, you bitch, you can't tell me-, what to do? Or not, you are just flithy servant". Jin said, wiping his face with hand so, blood don't get inside his eyes.
"Yes, I'm flithy, dirty and a servant most of all a whore, it's very big words for me but all this my lord are really small words for person like you". Jimin said, he knows, he is crossing the line but it's enough.
"YOU, HOW DARE YOU?". Jin was angry more than, not because Jimin called him that, but because Jimin is saying these things to him and it's unbelievable for him.
"You know, what even if you kill me now, I'll die happily because i will be free from my darkest dream and nightmare". Jimin said standing up but his legs give out he again fall on floor.
"Huh?.... Haha! You think, I'll kill hm... Never, you never can be happy till I'm alive jimin- ah, never you will be the prisoner of the KIM SEOKJIN for forever". Jin said laughing, he grabbed jimin by his hair dragging him to his chamber.

"So, why two are standing at my door something new...? Is your highness ok?". Jungkook asked after opening his door, he was half naked but they don't mind about that.
"Mn... Actually jungkook can we talk inside the room, it's really important and-". Taehyung said, smiling, when taehyung get inside he saw hoseok was also with taehyung.
"Ok, ok come inside hey! Angle how are you doing? Do you just come here for work or you missed me hm..?". Jungkook said, smiling at hoseok, he wore the robe and sat front of them.
"Missed you.... Yaa, you can say that". Hoseok said and sat beside taehyung, jungkook gulped looking at them.
"Ahm..... I think something is wrong Mr. Kim, he never talks like that with me". Jungkook said laughing, his laugh sounded fake, taehyung didn't noticed but hoseok did.
"Hm... We are here, to tell you about-". Taehyung said, looking at hoseok who smiled and nodded to continue.
"About?". Jungkook looked both their interactions, a pain rose inside him.
"About us-". Taehyung smiled, when hoseok kissed on his cheeks smiling.
"We love eachother.... Me and Mr. Kim loves eachother". Hoseok said, latching on tae's arm, taehyung kissed on hoseok's head trying to continue his talk before jungkook mumbled.
"Huh? What- why?" Jungkook mumbled backing away from the couple "I mean, wow congratulations". Jungkook fake chuckled, rubbing his neck.
"Thank you-, but listen its not we are here to say". Taehyung continued, while Hoseok smiled as teasing manner.
"No, i don't wanna listen-, its ok I'm not interested I- i a- am tired le- let's talk.later Mr. Kim". Jungkook said, still backing away from them, it's not like he is against it, it's he also wanted to be them.
"Why not we talk about it? After this? Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim, hm..". Hoseok said taking off his clothes, than he moved his hand up and down removing some invisible barrier from his surroundings.
"Jungkook, join us we are here to ask you about dating us, if you want". Taehyung said, hugging jungkook who was shocked by all of this.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

여보세요,
오랜만 이네.....

Hopefully you like it.

Thank you 😊
_Arya_

Devil of the book.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें