CHAPTER:-37

Namjoon was being dramatic, yoongi looked at him with confusion but he had no strength inside him, he slowly took a seat on the ground coughing more blood looking at drama queen who was trying to escape from dark souls spells. Yoongi sighed he saw joon acting he wasn't even from it, so he laughed a little and looked at front where taehyung and kook was fighting for his life against souls while jin was pretending as wounded puppy, taking jimin's Sympathy.
It wasn't looked like battle field but a drama stage. As the act quite longer than yoongi expected he healed a little bit.

"Now, that it's not gonna end here I'll end him— jin- ah baby, do you like him that much". Dark soul pulled, jimin choking him till he stopped moving because he got unconscious.
"He didn't seems so your type— JIMIN- AH". Jin smiled his heart beat was too fast, trying to pull jimin towards him he came forward just see jimin faint.
"An angel and a non human human, that's seems perfect and elegant gift from my sons and his friends". Dark soul laughed jimin was dropped down, jin still can't go near him while dark soul pulled hoseok from his taekook.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE—". Taehyung growled, while jungkook tried to catch hoseok from getting drop on the ground from the highest height.
"All together— wow, I'll then, I'll just take the human with me  without any hassle, how is it?". Dark soul laughed loudly, he looked around to namjoon who noded yoongi yelled but joon didn't listen him.
"NO—, OK I'll come with you and you will leave them alone, look you know I'm a good guy I'll never want them to get hurt just like kdrama so, leave them now". Yoongi got pushed by him, joon got closer to dark soul who teleported him and joon to the court room of yoongi.
"Kdrama? Ok, I believe you let's go then—, this place will give me boundless powers just touching you making me feel powerful". Dark soul was having his time, when started to yell loudly while looking at sky.
"Suck this all— Zeus i know you watching how dare you, i will make a clone of mine, it will work on his own it will work like I do please help me". Namjoon voice was loud but of course dark soul didn't hear him, he was looking at with confusion.
"Haha! Finally, i thought how much it will take time to you to ask me that, i really thought you gonna die". Zeus came laughing loudly, it was good show.
"Ya, sure so— I'll make my twin while you will sign the contract leaving me alone my whole life with yoongi and all". Namjoon came up with the contract, he saw dark soul struggling to come beside which wasn't possible.
"Sure, sure I'll do that— hehe!". Zeus smiled, with snap of his finger dark soul turned into ashes and someone came to collect his ash from ground.
"You are too happy for your own good, this soul there she has to Reincarnate and also i still need my powers I'll not give up on them". Namjoon pointed on the girl, she was the girl who helped yoongi to get conscious.
"I can't give you divine powers, but you can have your husband kind—, ah... Better than him ok, you will be 100 times more powerful from all devils in this world from past to future". Zeus sign the contract vanishing it in air, while joon ate his grapes waiting for others to come, while Zeus sat beside him eating and drinking along with him.
"Ya, ok—". Namjoon said with sigh.

It's been a while Ambondara, I think 1000 years when every thing finished the devil book got close permanently, the devil realm was in his quite era, even yoongi and jin's relationship changed. Jin wanted to live with jimin a far from the palace on there tree house where they first met and slowly jin had numerous of people following him as leader now he owns that forest.
"Grandpa— jin, what kind of power grandpa namjoon asked from God Zeus". A kid asked shaking jin, he grabbed jin's face in his little hands with doe eyes.
"I think the power which hold world strongest devil in his control—". Jin smiled, he sighed he loves telling stories to kid and most importantly he likes to talk about the book which held devil.
"Did dark soul lose just like
that— i thought it will be little thrilling and all". A small boy devil shows his clumsy boxing punches and attacked on jin arms, who was doing anything but laughing loudly.
"Dad— hey! Go back to your houses kids my dad isn't grandpa yet, why you are telling same stories to them". Jin oldest daughter is really bossy, just like jimin and he fears both of them.
"Aren't you being too rude to your father— jin- ah here, by the way yoongi said join them on dinner sharp 7 pm". Jimin smiled kissing jin on his lips, he ruffled jin's hair going somewhere.
"Hyung said— guys I'm going to hyung you come your own please don't make house dirty mom will kill me". Jin said , leaving his three children again this was 9 time in a day. He hates to admit but he misses his alot, but he likes this place more than anything in this world.
"No, dad come back I'll tell mom ah..". The trip yelled looking at his father who flew away in a second.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Oh! What we say when we meet after along time?

_Arya_