CHAPTER:-6

"Your highness may I come in" a knock heard with a gentle voice by namjoon at evening.
"Who are you why everyone knocking at my door"namjoon asked trying to pull off wired clothes from his body.
"I am solider Kim I am serving you from now"taehyung said lowly and waiting.
"Mr. Muscle can you open the door I changing my clothes".joon asked kook who was sitting behind the curtains where joon was dressing himself.
"Yes your highness"kook said opened the door with amazed sound"Oh! Mr. Kim come in your highness will come in any second"he is handsome.
"Who is it? Mr.black horns why are you serving me isn't you are in high position"joon asked coming from dressing room looked at other man beside kook.
"I'm your highness but you're higher than the position I'm glad to serve you"taehyung said with respect and like pro.
"Why are you being so sweet doesn't matter now you're my friend too like Mr. Muscle"joon said grabbed both male wrist trying to dragged them.
"No we are not your friends we are your servant"they both said little louder than usual.
"Who are you?you are serving me right I told you are my friend than your my friend now we going to sleep on my bed"joon said laying between taekook with smile and they were still sitting on bed with amazed face.
"WHAT we can't we don't want die" they both said but their highness was in his dreamland.

"My lord Omg what happened why are you so aggressive".
Hoseok said following behind yoongi who throw entire royal bed out of room in anger.
"Why I am aggressive he can talk with my brother in locked room but he don't want to come in my room he can borrow a servant's clothes but can not wear I got for him"yoongi said drinking a red drink in silver glass.
"He doesn't know you if you'll spend some time with him he'll understand"hoseok said calmly.
"When after having babies ha...
Tell when"yoongi asked grabbing the angles royal court.
"After ceremony why don't you talk to eachother"hoseok said with scared smile the lord was  really look scary in anger state.
"Ceremony night is not for talking Hoseok they're for s-"yoongi said calmly before that but not fully and got stopped by angle.
"Ok ok I don't wanna listen I am your friend that's why I'm saying first talk make things clear than have that"hoseok said leaning on large door frame.
"I bet you hoseok he'll going have sex with me today after ceremony"yoongi said with smrink.
"You don't gonna do this he is yours-"hoseok said and got grabbed by neck by yoongi.
"I didn't ask hoseok...I didn't he has to sex with me what we call in human world yaa....he going my legal husband or I.....said wife hm..?"yoongi said titling his head side to side.
"I understood my lord"Hoseok said while putting his hands in air.

"Why the fuck you two are cuddling with him"jin asked looking at joontaekook cuddling together on the bed.
"We don't, lord jin it's his order btw it's imppropriate to come your highness room in night"tae said leaving namkook at the bed.
"I don't think so because he is literally cuddling  with two servants"jin said smrinking when tae launched his spell on him and he dodged.
"What if my lord's know about it you.in.your.highness.room.when .he.was.sleeping"tae said coming closer and closer to jin.
"You and he are away too loyal with yoongi right? that's why he choosed you two to serve my joon"jin said smrinking and dodging every launch that come from taehyung.
"Your what? he is going to have ceremony with my lord in 1-2 hours are you insane?"taehyung said and sat on large window.
"Mind your language filthy I'll destroy you anytime that yoongi doesn't going to help you"jin said growly how can a servant talk a royal blood like this.
"I gladly accept the death for my lord and lady get out now"tae said lowly when heard a small voice from joon.
"It's cold Mr. Muscle come little closer"joon said in sleep that jungkook respond fastly sliding his hand on joon's waist pulling closer to his chest.
"Lucky",that's all two fighting devil's said looking at two sleeping males "get lost somewhere lord jin I don't think you belong here"tae said irritably when jin punch him throwing him on the ground.
"Ooh really let me see the curves he is really something that I can't control myself this lips,and this...ass"jin said sitting beside the human in blink and touching him every where lastly grabbing his ass.
"What the fuck younger pervert I'll kill you bastard how dare you touched me while sleeping"and than when jin got punched by sleepy and scared joon. He shaked sleeping kook in fear to see devil in anger. "Mr. Muscle are you really protecting me where is Mr. Black horn now this place is horrible".

YOONGI HELP ME !

To be continued..........

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Hella shitty day today.I spent all time in classes and studies I get only A in yesterday test sucks".

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA............