CHAPTER:-18

"Hoseok i want to talk about something do you have time?" Taehyung approach the Angel front of garden.
"I have all time for you Taehyung just tell me what is about". Angel smiled patting the place beside him.
"Actually do you like jungkook i  saw you being all happy to see him do you like him". Taehyung asked with hesitation.
"Of course i do like him". Hoseok smiled got bigger at the Jungkook's name with little bit blush on his cheeks.
"Than why don't you tell him about it i....mean". Taehyung asked looking at the flowers and butterflies front of him.
"Because i want him to approach me that's why". Hoseok said simply with sparkly eyes.
"Hoseok i wanna say something more...". Tae held his hands looking at his brown eyes with love and adore.
"Tell me I'm listening i have lots of time to spend with you my dear". Hoseok chuckled when tae blushed at his words.
"I like you Hoseok no, i mean ,i love you from day one and i can't resist now". Taehyung said closing his tightly preparing himself for rejection.
"I know and i lik- no i love you too so where is my ring i want a dimond ring?" Hoseok said ruffling the devil's hair and kissing him.
"What? Really ? You're not kidding right.... You said you like jungkook and now you telling me...". Taehyung said still touching even it's hurting him a devil can't touch a angle both were in pain but they are in love and nothing is matter now.
"I do like him or i say love him taehyung i love both of you and I'll never leave you for him, Him for you, you both are equal too me". Hoseok face was red along with taehyung.
"I - i have one more thing to tell
I also love jungkook i thought it will be problem but everything is solved". Taehyung hugged him.
"Not now taehyung we didn't ask jungkook about this and you know that kid". Hoseok sighed pushing taehyung on the ground and laying beside him.
"Let's just talk to him first than" taehyung said holding the boy close to his chest.

"Fuck,fuck are you blind can't you see a woman or are you trying to pick on me". A woman with black dress and yellow eyes said grabbing the male's collor.
"Wow,oh, oo look beauty it's not place for fighting and not for you a pretty lady like have to be in house at this time". Male said raising his hands to surrender.
"Yaa, and with that body somebody will do something to you". Male's friend said touching the lady's breasts.
"Where is your house lady?, let me help you Ok I'll securely put you in my arms". Male's friend said touching her but she did nothing just looking at them with smile and glowing eyes.
"Oh! Come on man i saw her first she will be mine than you can have her all night". First male said pushing his friend grabbing the hair of lady harshly.
"Really?boss i like you boss you're the best pretty lady come,come here". His friend jumped in excitement.
"Yaa,my boss is the best you know you will good that you never leave him". The third male said rubbing his thumb on lady's cheek and lips.
"Why did he also fuck you and i don't go with them who has tiny......di- ahmm... Brain". Lady chuckled pushing there hands and fixing her clothes.
"You, how dare you call my boss tiny......". Male going front him but she fall back in fear.
"Ahh... Boss she is... monster
Run, run let's go boss come on I'm not going to fight with her she is monster boss". Both of his friends were scared but boss was looking at the lady in shock.
"Hi! I love when people get scared of me but i work tell this place and I'll not kill you ok". They run away but suddenly the mysterious lady get front of them grabbing them with their neck.
"Th- this i- is devil lord's palace do- don't k- Kill m- me please i- I'm s- sorr- sorry". Male shuttered looking at paper.
"Thank you so much, I told you I'll not kill you but you Know the food chain and I'm little hungry". She cut their head and swallowed their body in a second returning to the boss.
"Ahh......... what are you? H- help m- me som- somebody hel- p m- me" he shout backing away but the monster was more fast than him she swallowed him same as them.
"I don't like noise why my lord i don't be here they are calling me moster but I'm not a monster ahhm.. i hate this place". She whined wipping her mouth while kicking his legs.

"Namjoon open your eyes you scaring please i beg joon~".

To be continued.......

___________________________________

Imagine hwasa like this.....

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.......