CHAPTER:-28

"But- if i touch, I'll get burn because he is an angle—". Jungkook said sitting beside them, his mind diverted.
"Nothing will happen, i like you and you can touch however or wherever you want idiot". Hoseok said he sat on his lap without shirt, he caressed kook's cheeks who blushed.
"Ah.... It's means, you like me my angle but you two were dating how can you like me". Jungkook asked he happily kissed the Hoseok just push him on the floor for sudden question.
"He is dumb don't you think, i told you he is- how can people like you? What are you trying to say?". Hoseok rubbed his butt, with pout he stood up taehyung pulled him closer to sit beside him as jungkook was another side of him.
"Nevermind my angle, I'll ask some another day because this is the time, I'll eat you". Jungkook said he bite his ear making Hoseok blushed.
"Haha! You too are cute sit here, guys we aren't going to do anything". Taehyung said, he looked around and smriked when he saw the spy going away.
"What? I was so happy to have sex with my angle— and y- you ahm.... nevermind". Jungkook stood up front of taehyung just to get pulled him on his lap.
"I'm here to talk about something else, and I think your highness is in trouble". Taehyung said, his eye scanned the room for any suspicious things but he found nothing.
"What? Does my lord knows about this?". Hoseok asked he saw who taehyung's eyes scanning everything carefully.
"No, I don't think so— but kook tell me what you saw there you were really shock". Taehyung asked kook was confused than he remembered tae was talking about joon when he met him another day playing with monie.
"What are you talking about? He said nothing to me, he just asked me....... for water I guess". Jungkook looked both them frowning the eyebrows actually it's really weird but joon just asked for water but when kook got there joon was gone.
"No, he didn't— something is missing? You remember when I came to you without any reason, I was with him". Taehyung said hoseok and kook they both nodded, that day taehyung suddenly came and said nothing just stood there while kook and seok was fighting playfully.
"So, you saying that there is something which missing, or you got forgot about certain time". Hoseok said he never heard about something like that, perhaps it's all just assumptions.
"Yes and also something that we have to know before disaster come on the Ambondara". Taehyung said he took his Armor off front of them changing in jungkook clothes which is little small but it will work.
"What we are going to do? Tell my lord about your highness or spy on him". Hoseok said he get ready for the bed wearing kook's large clothes and layed in the middle of the bed.
"We will do both, but we have to be careful I don't know about it but I feel someone always spying on us but we can't see them". Tae said he layed beside him  and Hoseok pulled kook his other side, it was sudden and too fast for kook he was really shock in all process.

"You came here again yoongi, what you want to do? Destroy me, only 3 days I'll be free". Black soul said, smiling even no one can see his smile because his appearance because he is almost translucent.
"Why are you still stubborn? That whore wasn't your love, you did wrong stop being clingy and leave your soul let it go". Yoongi yelled he can't loose namjoon not anyone from his family or subjects, they waited long to be happy get free from  him.
"Let it go? i was supreme king living my good life without any problem just to know you and your brother going to be last devil". Black soul scoffed he tried to grab yoongi's neck but he couldn't as yoongi has more power than him.
"Last devil? What you mean—". Yoongi was really confused he never heard anything like that from hoseok, he need to know.
"I know you didn't read the book carefully yoongi, you aregolden blooded along with jin the pure soul and you are going to become one after that no king be born, you are going live eternity, book will close for lifetime". Black soul laughed bitterly making yoongi more angry then ever, he laughed hugging yoongi with his translucent body.
"You wanted to be one? That whore gave you something that would work but jin ruined it". Yoongi understood why his father, or this black soul knows all of this thinks that whore who get killed by jin wasn't a normal devil or something.

Yoongi has to find the way, or the person who can help him.

To be continued...
___________________________________

Long time no see.

_Arya_