CHAPTER:-36

"What did you said? Eros fighting a mare soul and having so much trouble with that". Zeus laughed loudly while talking with his messanger about namjoon.
"Your son is in trouble and you are laughing like that? How could you— do something". Eros mother she is annoyed and Zeus laughing making her more annoyed than ever.
"I'll still say, i don't meddle between human and devils beside if i helped him, he will say I want to live there and all". Zeus mocked eros talking manner and again laughed loudly.
"I still want you to help him— before something really bad happens". She sighed, she still care about him he did over working and also did all of things just to go with that devil who fell in love with.
"I do not agree with his condition, if he came to me  asking for help I'll do, if he not I'll not". Zeus said he leaved the place without saying anything more and further.
"Did you two bet again? Don't tell me you two did that— ah... Do whatever you want i don't care anymore". She yelled, when she heard Zeus laughing again she hugged in anger rolling her eyes.

"Ah.. do I have to fight with them, my sword don't even cut them they are fucking body less how come we will win". Jungkook poked the sword around tried to cut the soul without bodies with irritated face.
"Don't you use magics— you are an idiot even you are in good position how can you are so dumb". Hoseok said, he jugded him while the younger struggled.
"If I'm dumb why don't you fight with them— why in taehyung's arms you scaredy angel". Jungkook sighed he can't fight with him, although he can tease him very well.
"Shut up! Where is jin? Ah... Ok, jungkook put me down, let me show you something". Jimin took a chance and spelled something and while jumping in air he just touched few soul who bursted.
"Wow! I mean you are so sexy while doing that— oh! Why did you jumped on me". Kook looked at jimin who got by taehyung while hoseok jumped on him.
"Didn't he jumped too he looked sexy but why are making face when i did that— cheater". Hoseok said making a face, he slapped kook hardly and turned his face away from him.
"When did I cheat? Huh? Taehyung say something—". Jungkook asked for help from his another lover, but it was bad idea too maybe he fucked up.
"Of! Course, look kook I'll jump too, did I look sexy enough to call me sexy publicly huh?". Taehyung smiled creepily making kook shiver in fear he looked at hoseok who has same expression, and swapped with taehyung again jimin was in kook's arm.
"Are these two ok?". Jungkook asked to himself.
"Idiot, they are jealous— stop calling someone else things sexy and all you cheater". Jimin said rolling his eyes, he looked at look who was looking at fight in front of him.
"What the heck— he broke the bridge? Who will fix that after fighting fucking hell—". Kook had to do many things in past while with architect.

"Isn't this between us? My attacking my wife father— did he not serve as you please". Yoongi said smiling he saw jin putting joon on his shoulder trying to get away from there as soon as he can but his father didn't let him.
"Yes, so I want to punish my daughter in law shouldn't i? Fucking hell—". Dark soul pulled joon from his powers towards, but before that yoongi stood between them protecting his little wife.
"Stop or die father— it's your last and first option". Yoongi grabbed the dark soul, with his hands who yelped pushing him afar.
"I really want this to end soon— so, i can be free from this fucking fighting". The dark soul growled he threw the magic spell on the yoongi making him, coughing the blood and his eyes also started to bleed when that wasn't enough to do dark soul tried to pull out devil's king soul with force, which didn't work and it get back inside yoongi making him tremble in pain off loosing his soul from some seconds.
"Me too— but, in different way so you can't get out from this". Yoongi other hand, didn't fall back and grabbed dark soul neck trying to shattered the soul by force which didn't work with his still recovering and wounded body, so he asked help from Jin with a sign.
"You son of bitch—". Dark soul yelled, when jin put dragger with some stone inside the dark soul, stabbing him serval place and serval times, and got pushed by him to the back front of jungkook.
"W- why the fuck— are you in his arms? Y- you— aren't you dating Hoseok? Ow... Ouch, hey! What the fuck you doing". Jin said looking at jimin who put some herbs on his wound.

"I'll finish this here—". Namjoon pushed yoongi gently, while the devil cough more blood one eyes closed because it was filled blood and devil can't see from it.
"Fuck this— ok, hey you don't have to sacrifice and listen here you fucking idiot ugly ass bitch— even I'm human, not really tho you can't just kill him like that". Namjoon changed the clothes and healed his wounds looking at dark soul eyes which drifted behind joon on yoongi.
"You want my soul come here and take it— IM SORRY ZEUS BUT ILL HAVE TO DIE—  and I'm sorry for not calling you because I'm gonna win this fucking bet". Namjoon got front him, just make it stop after consuming his soul dark soul will leave the place to meet his destination to the prison of God, Hell.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

I have to go now. Bye.

_Arya_