CHAPTER:-16

"I am telling you Hoseok, jungkook my lady is strange these i don't feel good about it".tae said walking in the corridor of palace.
"It's nothing he can't run away he doesn't know the exit because their is none". Hoseok said patting on tae's shoulder.
"But if he will try I'm scared he will surely get in danger". Tae said sighing.
"So we aren't talking about that shit when he changed his eye colour or when he controlled that big Cerberus". Jungkook asked with big eyes.
"What he changed his eye colour that's impossible he is human". hoseok said shaking head on Jungkook's childish question.
"And he didn't controlled him it was just confidence ok". Tae said going truning to the yoongi's room way.
"Whatever you both say I'm going to meet him". jungkook said going towards joonie who was in garden with his little Moni who isn't little. "Are they really didn't see or making excuses ha! I saw him doing that". jungkook mumbled.

In the morning, it's start really good after shower and breakfast joon, Yoongi and taehopekook flyed over the place where was a big,dark and mysterious cave situated. It was really scary tho. But namjoon being namjoon he refused to go with yoongi after 5 min later he come out yelling and crying. Yoongi calm him down before going inside together.
"It's scary you did it on purpose don't you". Joon said crying he was in yoongi's arm.
"I told you not go inside without us but you are being really bratty".yoongi said sighing his wife is weirdo.
"Excuse me Min yoongi". Joon said his voice echoed in whole cave.
"Ahm...um my lord i think we are in front of our destiny". Taehyung said pointing on the largest cage he ever saw.
"Ahm.... Gentle man this is your puppy the way you said fluffy ball in giant size". Yoongi smiled showing three head dog sleeping.
"Cerberus omg it's Cerberus why my lord why you dragged me here it's so scary". Hoseok yelled throwing himself on taehyung to protect himself.
"Calm down hoseok I'll protect you don't have to worry". Taehyung said caressing angles cheeks which he blushed.
"Oh my devil my lady he is so cute are we taking him in palace". Jungkook said going to wards the dog to look closer.
"Yes, we are and I'll name him little Moni thank you so much". Joon said hugging yoongi.
"Anything for you my lovely wife anything". Yoongi said pecking his lips.
"Oh! You both are so sweet taehyung i also want a dog like Moni can i?" Jungkook said giving taehyung puppy eyes and taehyung noded.
"No, if you will take this animal you have to sleep on the street Mr.". hoseok said yelling at jungkook and taehyung.
"I'm sorry kook bit you know hoseok doesn't like these types animal". Tae said with pitty eyes.
"Why they are fighting like a married couples who were married from ages now". Namjoon mumbled looking at them while hugging yoongi.
"Are you three are having relationship with eachother".yoongi yelled gaining attention from them.
"No,it's not true that,  but we will like too". They said together echoing the cave.
"Oh! God why did i asked?". Yoongi said looking at them when taehyung yelled.
"Oh! No jungkook why hell did you open the cage because of so much we woke up grumpy and is in anger. He will kill us". Taehyung said when dog started growling showing his canines.
"Save joon i can't control beast who is 100 times bigger than". Yoongi said pushing joon on taehyung.
"Run to the exit jungkook go with joon and Hoseok now". Taehyung said trying to help yoongi.
"Treat him nicely yoongi he will calm down". Namjoon yelled when jungkook dragged him.
"Go please oh know my lord". Taehyung said helping the lord.
"Let me go jungkook let me go i can handle just take hoseok out". Namjoon said trying get free.
"What know i have to save you both my lady". jungkook said refusing the request.
"No, you can't fly with two of us go come get me later can you now go, i said go". Namjoon yelled showing his anger.
"But- forget it I'll come back wait here don't move ok". Jungkook said flying with faint fairy in his hand.

Yoongi was trying to put him under control but it was very hard because he was in anger and very arrogant.
Taehyung was try to drag him in the iron cage by grabbing his attention but it was not happening either they tried their power to but the three head dog was more powerful than them.
Namjoon was hiding behind the pillar thinking about possible ways to calm the dog down.
So took the stick waving it front of the while whistling to get his attention and he agreed. He move the stick up and down,left and right same did the dog he moved his head same direction as stick than namjoon slowly moved himself going towards the cage while dog was following
Yoongi and taehyung were looking at them amazed but suddenly taehyung pushed a pillar mistakenly catching Cerberus attention towards him.
Jungkook came panting looking at them trying to help but namjoon got front of him his were purple so we're Cerberus he got inside by own. Taehyung and yoongi didn't saw it because they were behind joon.
"Finally i think he likes don't he
Baby why did you do that"
Joon said smiling"It was fun now who is going to take in palace with me". Joon asked looking at three devil front of him.
"Are you serious he were going to kill us?". Taehyung said with worried expression.
"No he'll not let's go I'm hungry" joon smiled looking at the dog again and mumbled somthing.

"You know alot about me don't you". Namjoon said with chuckle.

"How did you come back here again?" He yelled in fear.

To be continued.......

___________________________________

Hello! What are you all doing?
Missed me?

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya........