CHAPTER:-12

( I don't how it is just comment ok smut is here😉…)

"Leave me pervert I don't want live here you all are just bunch of pervert".joon mumered inhaling devil's toxic scent.
"Baby I'll beat your ass if you will struggle to much understood".
yoongi said looking at drunk human in his arm.
"No,no I miss my mom please I wanna go back I want marry a nice woman and have kids with her".joon said still struggling.
"You make kids here too but little bit difference here you will deliver and there she will deliver the kid".yoongi said laughing and he throws the boy on the bed.
"Oofo! leave me oh can't you put me in good way".joon said pouting.
"Look don't shout to much ok people might hear and than you will embarrsed in the morning".yoongi said hovering over him.
"Why not? why always you say don't  this don't that your ceremony is finished now leave me alone".joon said yelling at the devil cutely.
"No it's not finished yet we have bind our body with our soul so stop struggling"yoongi said pinning the boy on the bed.
"You're insane stop touching me"namjoon said throwing his legs for protection.
"Ok I'll,you will come back to me by yourself" yoongi said he leaved the boy get his drinks sitting front of the bed.
"I'll never, hate you don't touch me I'm feeling hot don't you have fucking AC".namjoon said throwing all the pillow on the ground.

Namjoon slowly taking off all of the jewellery he was wearing with clothes finally he was only the golden piece of cloth "omg it's so hot I feel weird oh it's something I don't feel ahh... No it's wasn't you're thinking"joon moaned between his speech when the cloth brushed his growing erction.
Yoongi was impatient he wants to devore him by look joon was giving him but he couldn't so he was just watching namjoon struggling because the heat his lower area facing.
Unintentionally namjoon moaned when the cloth he was wearing brushed at his growing erction again joon pleading eyes met yoongi's lust filled one.
And he hovered on him "little wife say what you want and I'll give you". yoongi said while licking his lips with his long and two split tongue.
Namjoon was shocked to see yoongi has two tongue but it didn't distract joon yet he was pushing the devil with all force he had.
"Stop struggling I know you want this"grabbing the human's hands and pinning it on above his head.
"I d- do not want this and you know this".joon said trying to get free from him.
"But your body is saying otherwise wife look just let me have taste". yoongi said looking at him with lust.
"No I don't want if you will force yourself on me it consider as rape".joon said slapping the devil who didn't even flinch.
"So what? than consider whatever you want".yoongi said latching his lips on joon nipples.
"No leave me alone please"joon plead.

Yoongi turned joon on his tummy before putting his fingers in hole it so sudden namjoon yelped at the act he was getting more and more drunk because of drink and yoongi's horny act.
Because of joon sinful moans devil's eyes red he started to ram his hole really fast joon was drooling his forehead was covered with thick layer of sweat.
"Now now baby I think you're ready get fucked"yoongi said smiled at the human before removing his fingers from joon.
"F- fuck y -you monster"joon said with teary eyes.
"No, I'm going to fuck you".yoongi said licked the at the bottom of joon's.
He put his face between joon ass cheek licking the hole putting his tongue inside it slurping it.
"Ngh~ haa~ ngh~ p-please
y- yoongi"joon said opening his eyeslids halfly.
Yoongi looked at joon with his beautiful red eyes while licking his lips he take off all his clothes showing pale body to the human. He take joon hands to chest dragging it his lower area joon held his dick in his hands while panting yoongi started to stroke his hands with joon's  hands dragging along on the huge ass dick.
"Hha...hhaa it was good your hands warm my baby".yoongi said licked joon wrist.
He put all the cum on his dick with smiling at joon was clutching the sheet tightly his eyes were shut his chest was going up and down fastly his face was all red along with his nipples. Namjoon opened his when yoongi didn't touched him he looked at beautiful pale body over him his chest nerves was flexing his eyes glowing with last he wanted to touch him but he do that a unknow feeling of pain rushed through his lower area
Yoongi pulled the human to his chest and started nibbling and sucking on his lips.
Yoongi put his whole length in it joon yelled loudly
"AHH......I- ITS H- HURTING"joon yelled slapping yoongi's strong chest while adjust at the size.
"Relax, can you?just relax you will good after this relax baby".
Yoongi thrusted slowly three or more times before thrusting animalastic speed joon cumed at the moment after more thrust and abusing his sensitive part joon cummed once more with yoongi.

Once more this time yoongi said third time in this night and namjoon know he can't move till month because of devil's big fat ass dick ramming him 10 times in their first night.

To be continued......

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It takes me so many days to right a smut chapter between namgi I hope you will enjoy.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.......