CHAPTER:-24

"you killed your father, yoongi, we have to clear the evidence you are gonna be king". Hoseok looked at yoongi with shock eyes, indeed his father deserves this but yoongi was gonna be king soon and Hoseok doesn't him to do something reckless like this.
"I don't care, he put me and jin in hell, my whole life is disgusted i can't control myself". Yoongi wiped his face which was red because of blood, he tried to clean himself wiping his hands on his big white piece of cloth which was hanging on his shoulder to the ankle with some golden jewellery on his neck and ears, the blood was dripping down from his chin to the beautiful and expensive carpet.
"We have to hide the truth, yoongi it doesn't matter, he was still king and in murder of king you will get no throne and your soul will be sealed in prison". Hoseok said rubbing his forehead his mind was still in shock, the king neck was apart from his boby, neck was floor while body was still sitting on the  big chair just like throne.
"Than its ok, i don't want throne, let jin have it I'll leave this place anyway". Yoongi said looking at the door, which can be open by anyone in any moment, his pupils were matching the colour of blood which was on his face and little bit inside of his eyes.
"You can't, you don't remember the book things do you, if you will leave the book will be closed for forever, and Ambondara will doomed". Hoseok said making yoongi stop on his place.
Yes, the book yoongi remember the rules when he got 500 years old he read the book "Devil of the book", where was written the next king will read it when he will get matured enough to take responsibility of his nation and the pure souls "Love".
Which will make Ambondara evilness free or yoongi said the evil inside devil, he can't risk Ambondara, his great great grand father sacrifice himself for the nation."So what will we do about this hoseok, if jin will know about this he will never forgive me".  Yoongi asked the eyes were filling with hot tears.
"What we will do? Let me handle it, go take bath and rid of the blood scent". Hoseok said pushing yoongi out the window,, because they can't use the door.

Because of sudden death of king, Ambondara's was went in depth and that's why, elders of devils make yoongi as king, and jin came back from his punishment with jimin and jackson. Yoongi didn't have time for his brother and he was busy making Ambondara to his position again.
Jimin and jin got really close by than. Eating together, sleeping together and many more things which lead jimin to fall in love with jin, but for jin it was so hard  he lost his mother and father and yoongi never meets him like brother, he started to sleep around and that made jimin heart broken but he still served him with all his heart, and than when he heard his brother talking with the angle about his father, he knows his father was bad guy but it's not like that he never loved him or care about him, he loves his father and hates his older brother "Min Yoongi".

"I can't do this, the curse will be return on me hoseok, i killed him do you forget that".Yoongi yelled, when his dad died his soul shifted in the someone other body, because his father was known as the king of dark magic and that is also his soul was dark, he cursed Ambondara that ever someone touch the book to call human here, Ambondara's king will get destroyed by itself, to try that for yoongi safety they choose a man for that and the man got explode in second after touching the book.
"That's why I'm saying to touch the book now, the human with pure heart will be reverse the curse". Hoseok said, looking at yoongi with intense eyes.
"But what if it will not able to do that, i can't, i can't make Ambondara suffer". Yoongi looked terrified, he don't want to drag everyone in the danger.
"Try it first, if not we will return the human there, where it comes from". Hoseok said putting his hands on yoongi's shoulder.
"Are you sure? The dark soul will be sealed their tell me, hoseok". Yoongi asked, and Hoseok noded with confidence.
He did call the human a beautiful female, she was beautiful from inside and outside but it didn't last long, her pureness get ruined by jin, jin hates yoongi and to get his father's revenge from him, he will never let a human love is older brother truly, that's why also the dark soul in prison is finding a body, he isn't fully sealed yet. Yoongi asked help from God, that they declined on his face because jin did something really unforgettable.

And that's when love of God "Eros" saw yoongi and fell in love with him in first sight.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Who do think the first female human came in Ambondara was? Is she related to joon? Or she was just a helper of someone?

If you know or think answer in comments.

Hopefully you like it 😉
Thank you ☺️

_Arya_